Revolutionary Blumats

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by tothehead, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Did a partial harvest last night of my first blumat crop. Was my best so far. Super frosty and super tastey. Made some wonderful hash.

2. #82 VeoDigital, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2011
    Man I got to get on this blumat kick. Wish my local shop would get them in stock already, jeeze

Hows the de-humidifier working out for ya man?

3. GreenViking: you using bubble bags or what process for your hash? i got 3 5gal bubble bags 2 weeks ago. the work bag, 170 bag (i think), and a 23 bag. did my first run ever w/ them and my product came out green. i mixed it up TO MUCH. didnt research enough to find out that you just have to mix it thoroughly, but not so fast that tear up all the frosty leaf matter. the end product still does the job, but, i think it could taste a tad better. im gonna do another run w/ them in the next week or so since i have that pineapple chunk coming down soon.

VeoDigital: the dehumidifier is working great. my RH is down to 40%. thought i was going to have to buy a new air conditioner, but a miracle happened and the one we have that didnt cool........is now cooling. saves $150 lol. these 2 pics i put up are just an idea of how im going to hook my plants up to these blumats this round. there will be 6 plants. you can see on that circle of tubing there are little connectors for each individual blumat sensor. on the last run w/ them i had the tubing running around the perimeter of my tent. it just seemed cluttered to me. i think this circle method will work better and we wont have unruly tubing running all around the tent hahaha.

Attached Files:

4. green viking you only want to break off the large crystals. usually 5 min hand stir 3 min with a bubble now machine. you could]run tane thru your bubble to purify it. I can't stand the green in bubble too harsh.

5. Yeah, the first time I ran my stuff through the bags it came out green too. Was still decent stuff but I learned from it. Now, I freeze my bud right away, put snow in the water, then use a hand mixer for approx 10 minutes on low. The whole bud and snow keep the bud together and the trich heads just fall off. My bubbble is completely blond now and so fragrant. BUT, I've moved onto Qwiso instead. Makes MUCH more potent hash. I tried my Blumat batch last night and it completely shut me down for 2 hours and kept me high for 4. I've never been that high before and I've been smoking bubble hash every night for last 3 months. I was using a new bubbler with a nice glass nail.

6. FINALLY.................. the beans have arrived.

Dina Fem: White Widow x2
    Diesel x 2
    TH Seeds: Heavy Duty Fruity x4 (reg)
    Burmese Kush x2 (fem)
    DarkStar x 4 (reg)
    S.A.G.E x 2 (fem)
    Kushage x2 (fem)
    G13 Labs: NL Automatic (fem)
    Sour AK (fem)
    World Of Seeds: Afgan Kush x Yumbolt x7 (fem)
    Next Generation: Grapefruit Diesel x 5 (fem)

its time to get down to business. perpetual madness ! ! ! MUAHHAHAHAHA:yay:

7. I am jealous I've always wanted the S.A.G.E strain

8. yeah ive wanted to try it for awhile as well. i hope it turns out as great as what ive read about it. it wins awards for a reason i guess haha. i just started germinating 2x white widow 2x diesel 2x grapefruit diesel 2x afgan kush x yumbolt. i cant wait to get these babies rollin.

9. not gonna start the S.A.G.E yet ?

10. hit up my shop today for a few things. lookie what my guy has. this is made by the guy who grows the biggest pumpkins in the world, something like 1700lbs. crazy shit. anyways im interested to see if this is a better and cheaper version of great white. the directions say: pour tablespoon of Mykos into soil of each plant or sprinkle around vegetable or flower seeds. work evenly around plant roots to depth of 6in. Mykos packet nourishes up to 6 plants. i just took tablespoons and sprinkled them around all my veg plants and watered it in w/ normal feeding. i really hope this shit works amazingly. it was only $1.62 per pack

Attached Files:

11. #91 VeoDigital, Mar 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
  12. i used it in the seeds that just germinated. i used it on the 2 grapfruit diesel and the 2 diesels. didnt use it on the 2 afgan kush x yumbolt or the 2 white widow. also threw it on all my other veg that i have. figured what the hell, why not

13. first shot is a PPP that comes down in about 14/15 days. next few are of some PPP from seed that are almost week 3 bloom on blumats. then a veg shot.

p.s. my deepest apologies to you, Veodigital, for not turning my pictures right side up ;) didnt think about it before i posted

Attached Files:

14. Ahhh my neck!

Looks good, is your veg room a closet?

15. yeah, but they have since been moved. their in an area now that id say is about 4' x 4' give or take, just under a 400w MH. thinking about getting a 600 switchable in the near future though. here are a few more pics. the first group are the blumat PPP's. they are doing fantastic. these buds are going to be gigantic. i havent had a power plant not come out that way yet. its crossed my mind to continue to run this strain, and this strain only.

Attached Files:

16. heres a few more. this ppp is just about done. usually go about 75 days. very good amber/cloudy ratio. this lemon skunk has been turning out great as well. the branches are very delicate and thin though, so when it comes time to put that weight on, she really starts to bend and droop. ill probably have to tie her up like the last one. enjoi

Attached Files:

17. ill have some pics up a little later of that PPP that came down tonight.................stay tuned

18. That's some frosty goodness man. I see you have an air purifier as well in your tent. I love mine, not sure if it combats mold like it's supposed to but I don't have any mold problems whatsoever.

19. #99 tothehead, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    PPP ran on blumats w/ H&G nutrients. Enjoi:wave:

Attached Files:

20. hows that mykos shit working for you man? my local shop gave me a free baggie of it but i was too scared to try it for my first run...might try it next time but mehh