Revolutionary Blumats

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by tothehead, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Beautiful, but you gotta rotate those so I don't have to tilt my head to view LOL

I love how the roots are growin out of the medium. Mine are as well, but not up, they are growing from the base of the main trunk, spidering out, from there 1/8" below the surface. When I feed they get exposed.

2. ill try to do that for ya veo ;) just ordered 10 1gal smart pots for veg (shop didnt have em stocked) picked up 5 3gals as well. wish i had someone that wanted to buy a shit load of plastic pots hahaha

3. Ah, I see you're a fellow fourth node topper too. Nice looking tent man.

4. Are you planning on doing SoG or something? I think that is what I am going to do next run, all in 2 gal smart pots, STILL haven't made up my mind though. Take larger clones, root them, no veg time, and just throw them in the flower chamber. Every two weeks, take more cuts and put them in for a perpetual grow.

Man I'm high:smoke:

5. i dont think ill do the sog thang. maybe sometime but its not on my radar atm. im really happy w/ my LST and topping, so i think ill keep it at that for now. im trying to get to the point of being perpetual. i just harvested some of that PPP last week, and the other flower tent is 3 or 4 weeks away from being done. my main objective right now is finding a relatively fast finishing,powerful,good yielding strain. arent we all? ;)

6. Ahh..... The holy grail.... Amen.

7. ive had my eye on buying some Afghan Kush x Yumbolt 50-55 days. Blueberry Skunk 50-55 days. Grapefruit Diesel 50 days. check em out @ singleseedcentre

8. I have only purchased seeds once online, came from attitude, but I'll check this company out. I am too looking for a fast finishing strain, but unfortunately one can only find the fastest finishers as indica. I love smoking sativa dominent varieties, so does the woman. I would grow it don't get me wrong, indica is more for commercial purposes in my mind though. Everything I have right now going is an 8-9 week strain.

People go crazy around here for Blueberry and Purple anything. Now..... that Grapefruit Diesel looks very intriguing, I could see them in a perpetual SoG oh snap.

9. i ordered from the attitude once. i just dont like their prices. little on the steep side. i love them indicas. i dont mind the sativas but id definitely take indica if i had the choice. same thing around here........people will do anything for anything "purple" or "kushie" lol. im w/ ya on that grapefruit diesel. id love to fill my 4x4 tent w/ about 30 2-3ft clones :cool:it will be mine.......oh yes.......it will be mine:cool:

10. well all that PPP i harvested the other week is finally all dry and ready to cure. its came out just a cunt hair shy of 7oz. pretty fucking good for just 5 2ft clones, at least i think it is. just wanted to give ya a little update on that. stay safe everyone

11. whats for dinner?

Attached Files:

12. Curing ATM. ill get some more pics up later. oh Veo........ i turned them so your neck doesnt get stiff ;)

Attached Files:

13. #73 tothehead, Feb 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2011
    just more room pics. 6 days after the last ones that were taken. 1) lemon skunk. if you can see that string, its holding up a branch that is so heavy it was almost touching the table. 2) kind of a room shot. 3) pineapple chunk. shes getting pretty big, i just have a fear that the buds are gonna be a little airy. just a feeling. 4) pineapple chunk clone. wish i had about 30 of these babies in there haha. 5) PPP mom. shes tryin to do her thang, but she had a rough go after all the clones i took off her, and i kind of neglected her when she was in veg. my fault, not hers. 6 & 7) just veg room shots. finally got em all in 1gal smart pots. i think their gonna be much happier. also switched em from coco to botanicare readygro aeration formula mostly cuz the coco wasnt treating my seedlings very well. ive used it in past runs w/ seedlings and it worked much much better. theres 3 fem PPP from seeds in there... the bigger plants. also some random seeds i had from a swiss chesse run when i first started out a few years back, well see what they do lol. then theres a rocklock, NL, il diavolo, fruity juicy chronic seedlings in there as well. oh and a lemon skunk clone. anyways i feel like im rambling haha....... stay safe everyone

Attached Files:

14. here are some more pictures. the buds on the pineapple chunk are going to be a little airy i think. everything is at 51 days right now and they all have very few clear trichs. id say about 80% cloudy, 10% amber and 10% clear (respectively of course) on the pineapple chunk, lemon skunk and vanilla kush. the vanilla kush is way behind everyone else, not really sure why. the lemon skunk clone is about done, just started flushing her. threw some veg pics in as well

Attached Files:

15. whats up guys/gals? getting close to chop day. the lemon skunk is looking KILLER w/ a pungent lemon pine-sol odor. shes so heavy shes falling all over the place. i have her tied up like a trailer park whore:p the pineapple chunk is coming along a little better. still slightly airy, but i think she could put on a little more weight in this last week or so. the PPP is looking killer as always. glad i have 5 cuttings in the cloner and just put 3 into flower like 9 days ago. if you want a great yielding plant..... i suggest the PPP from Nirvana. the vanilla kush is still a little disappointing to me. the nodes are spaced to far apart, but she just never was able to fill in the gaps. although she has been developing a purple color in the last couple weeks and it doesnt get below 65 in my tent. maybe the smoke will make up for the lack of yield. who knows. last but not least, an unknown mutant i have in veg. when it first started growing it grew up to the point of those first single leaflets growing out, then it never went any farther. about a week ago i figured screw it, ill top it haha. well that seemed to have thrown her into gear. its a long shot, but i imagine a diamond in the rough w/ huge colas.

Attached Files:

16. nice pics dude.realy nice ob.1 quest/y is your vanila kush going purple.is it supose to do that?or you tweaked it???

17. thanks bro. i dont have any knowledge of the vanilla kush going purple. a few people ive found on here growing it dont have any purple hues. guess i just got luck w/ the color, but not with the yield hahaha

18. Absolutely stunning pics man. I bet you are stoked. That lemon skunk is mouth watering. This grow has literally sold me on blumats.

19. hey thanks veo. youll love the blumats. i havent hooked mine back up yet. i took everything apart so i could flush em all and put new plants in the tent. oh and just to make you feel a little better........ i found a few immature seeds in my ppp that comes down next weekend. she had a pretty rough start from clone. the mom i took her off i kinda neglected so its my own fault. so see.......dont feel bad about yours, like i said, it happens to the best of us. its just one of those things we can really do anything about.

20. had to run out and buy a de-humidifier today. was trimming up some of that lemon skunk and noticed a little patch of mold on a bud, nothing too big, just about the size of a few grains of rice put together. my humidity has been running at about 62% lately since the temps are getting a tad higher. got it under control though, its back down to 40%. feeling much better about it