Revolutionary Blumats

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by tothehead, Jan 31, 2011.

1. just some updated pics of the plants from a few posts ago

their all getting pretty big. i think a couple will be turned into moms, depending of how the clones that came off of them do in flower. im thinking the blueberry and sour kush will do

any way..... here is some eye candy

Enjoi.

Attached Files:

2. Wholly cow, that ought to keep you busy.
    The clones are looking good. Those big ass plants look suited to a life spent outside :) looking good.

3. Holy cow this looks awesome! I'm new to growing and this would really simplify/ eliminate the watering process. Do you guys recommend 100% coco or could I mix in some perlite? I guess if you add more perlite you would just have to fill up the res more frequently?

On a side note does coco have wicking properties?

4. their keepin me busy....thats for sure bro

i wish i lived where it was possible to have some plants outside. neighbors are way 2 close for my liking

they would be some real monsters if i could get them out under the sun though

5. i, personally, like some perlite in my mix. ive tried silica rock, hydroton and perlite all seperately in my coco mix before but i always float back to perlite.

about your watering frequency, its coco, so your gonna be watering quite a bit anyway

coco does have wicking properties but i wouldnt suggest using that as your watering method

6. some shots of a fresh 4x4 table

plants are about 2/3 weeks out of transition

Enjoi.

Attached Files:

7. do you always prune your plants like this? I've read how you do prune them before and it still amazes me how the plants take it. Looks like you are going to have a lot of colas in the future.

8. 4x4 table of Grapefruit Diesel from Next Generation Seeds

runs about 9 weeks

these were taken today, @ 7 weeks

Enjoi.

Attached Files:

9. i pretty much always do it

all the sucker branches at the bottom take an enourmous amount of focus from bud production

most strains ive ran dont mind some pruning, a couple didint care for it though

i do it about a week before 12/12, then again around 2/3 weeks into flower (like the pics above)

try it sometime....... ya might like the results

10. clone station and veg table

a very over grown veg table

Enjoi.

Attached Files:

11. Looking pretty damn good man. I really need to defol more but i just can't bring myself to do it to that extent! next grow for sure gonna defol half my plants heavily and let the other half go. I'm thinking even if you lose some yield up top the smaller bottom buds will make up for the mass. My smaller buds are crap unless i do a two-stage harvest (its all good though, still top notch in regular consumers eyes :D)

12. #292 miscbrah3284, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2012
    lookin great as usual man! I wish your journal got more views! dunno how you feel about that but it definitely deserves it!

edit: no wonder youre in the coco coir section...now i understand! you should get it moved to indoor man!

Have i seen grapefruit diesel in your arsenal before?

13. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tothehead again.

:(

14. thanks for the kind words miscbrah

im sure ive had the grapefruit diesel posted up somewhere in this thread, been runnin her for awhile

the smoke is just so good, its hard to let go of

never thought about having the thread moved to the indoor section. figured since i run coco, it would be better suited for the coco section

ill mull over gettiin her moved

15. my thread was pushed all back to page 3.... ugghhh

i need to keep this shit updated more often i suppose

anyway............

some current shots

Enjoi.

Attached Files:

16. Looking great as usual man!

17. Hey man, nice thread.

I'm wanting to move onto coco but looking for a self watering system because i'm sick of moving plants about and I don't want a hydro system in a tent.
    I was thinking of blumats but I think a DIY dripper system like you have done seems better for me.
    Still got alot of reading to do but I think this is the best way for me.

Thanks.

18. Looking nice tth. Which bank's the sour kush from?

19. have some pretty awesome genetics comin up in the next couple weeks

PurpleBerry BXII
    Chemdog
    Trainwreak
    Blue Dream
    Gran Daddy Purps
    Afghan Kush Special
    Cheese
    ECSD
    Hogsbreath
    Pre-98 Bubba Kush
    Las Vegas Lemon Kush

its great to know people in high places

20. you grown blue dream before? im growing it again right now if you need any references for the real deal