Revolution

Discussion in 'General' started by One Piece, Feb 2, 2014.

1. What if people started revolting everywhere.. I honestly don't have enough knowledge to know what the government would do and I'm curious on your thoughts.. Maybe mace and lots of other self defense less harming devices can be used to some extent but imagine more than one area at a time like 50 city's across the whole US. I don't know I have a feeling some people would come out of the woodwork a and join in on the revolution and they would start losing city's;towns until something happened... Well that's what I think. Sounds like a good tv show tbh...PS it won't be random it's all organized for some reason that I can't decide?

2. That would be fucking hilarious - from Canada

3. Revolting from what.......

4. [quote name="Gonzopoly*" post="19454187" timestamp="1391378333"]Revolting from what.......[/quote] 'it won't be random it's all organized for some reason that I can't decide?'Make it up. How about they developed a new chemical that is non lethal to humans and every plant that doesn't contain thc.. And they started spraying that around the city's in secret until it was exposed by a group of people the. They organized an even bigger group...Ok so what I'm saying is load a bowl and open your imagination

5. [quote name="Slavakonov" post="19454102" timestamp="1391377598"]That would be fucking hilarious - from Canada[/quote] indeed especially since people are manipulated easily the organization could end up having an alternative motive to just fuck everything.. I mean maybe right?!?

6. #6 fruitality, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014

that would fucking suck lol

do you want your shit stolen and your butthole violated? 

that's what happens in riots. stealing and raping, because people in riots are always assholes.

you never see some rich people in the streets protesting because we have better shit to do.

7. [quote name="fruitality" post="19454667" timestamp="1391384185"]that would fucking suck loldo you want your shit stolen and your butthole violated? that's what happens in riots. stealing and raping, because people in riots are always assholes.you never see some rich people in the streets protesting because we have better shit to do.[/quote] Sucks to suck.. Living in reality is a terrible thing.. That's why this is a bullshit post that doesn't need realistic answers imo.