Revolution Time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Wykid, Oct 28, 2005.

1. if and when revolution time comes, what are YOU going to do?

2. Join the revolution.

3. This so called revolution has been coming since the 60's and it still is not here. I'm tired of waiting.

The true Human revolution will be the demise of organized religion.

4. more people are waking up now tho. more and more people are growing unhappy with the current government. it is coming.

5. Don't hold your breath, people are not committed enough to mount a true revolution. Everyone is too busy living their lives.

People would rather watch TV and eat fast food.

6. I didnt know about the pending revolution. Ive been busy trying to score overpriced schwagg and still have money for gas.
    If there was anarchy id start growing again....
    If it was military coup I'd stay where the hell I am. I live in an area that is like an island. Tragedies along those lines dont happen here.
    If it was a revolution agaisnt me, I'd go into hiding in somebodys attic take notes on my situation and sell the shit out of it when the revolution passed.

Now answer me this....."Will they ever name a hurricane Mohamad?"

Attached Files:

7. Yep

8. none of the above..

im gonna take up some weapons..
    and just plunder off everyone else,
    and smash some shit up
    and then when the dust settles..

it will either
    ME who is last standing

or i will join who ever won the battle in the end

you gotta survive the revolution first..sheesh

9. One word, Mob. First I'd hit up the automall, then downtown for some kickin threads. Grab some gas, and take off for the prairies. The dead center of Canada is very safe. No chance of earthquakes or floods, only hay, weed, cows, and cowgirls.

10. 1. Get strapped. When things go Mad Maxx on planet earth the first thing I'm doing is busting out my modified AK-47. No jacker is ever going to take mine if I can prevent it.

2. If you can still get gas, get some wheels. My car of choice would be a Cadillac XLR, but in times like these a bike might be better. I know, a Ducatti 995. Yeah there we go.

3. Pillage and plunder. Get the phat lewtz. Small, and rediculously expensive so you can hawk it all for whatever currency is after the apocalypse or whatever.

4. Now we move to the middle of canada.

11. hahaha.....right where i am......i'm staying put :smoke:

the only thing we get around here is tornadoes......

12. I really can't say; there are tons of reasons a revolution could happen. If I agree with the cause of the revolutionaries, I'll join them. If not, I'll stay the fuck out of it and fend for myself.

13. Im with you there....

The cause of the revolution will decide my decision...

I know plenty of places that only a few people have ever been...so findin aplace to ride out the storm is no problem..

14. yeah none of the above...

i would do what some others posted... stock up like red dawn and be a badass like mad max...

15. anyone who is on their own during a revolution will be killed. you cannot survive alone.

16. Yep, the safety of the mob, it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. :eek:

17. ill just keep hanging out in vancouver.

18. You're insane...you've never heard of people that don't live in cities? There are plenty of people that live completely separate from society. Chances are they would never even know a revolution happened.

19. grab my gun and join

20. Feanor, i thought everyone lived in the city :rolleyes: