Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

REVIEW: "Liquid Honey" kingpin bluntwrap

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by crasstastic, Sep 27, 2007.

1. well for starters, they come in a tube like this: [​IMG]

i was expecting it to be a little cigar, not an actual wrap.

I gotta say I was disappointed with these wraps, considering i'm a big fan of their regular blunts. anyways, i opened up this liquid honey and it was a bit dry, it started to break a little as i was closing it up. the flavor didn't show in the smoke, which tasted like an ordinary kingpin. left a slight honey taste on my lips from the wrap, but nothing amazing. I gotta recommend against this product as you can get a better blunt from kingpin. I don't know about the other flavors of their wraps, however. I had a maple but it tore BADLY, got too dry cause i realized i didn't have enough bud broken up (as stated above, was expecting a cigar not a wrap).

As I successfully roll other blunts i'll give my reviews. my next attempts will be

[​IMG]
    and

[​IMG]

I suck at rolling from wraps, but wraps have some of the most intense flavors compared to peach optimos and grape swishers/ etc

2. That's shitty man. I'm White Owl till death for blunts (99cent tubes always fresh). Blunt wraps I go Royal Blunts, but I prefer the white owl.

I like cigars more than blunt wraps. Just a personal preference.

3. Platinum wraps are good..

4. Green games are what I love.

5. in the crunk words of lil jon "yeeeeaaahhhhh" white owls fo life. "oakaaay":yay:

6. vanilla dutch is the way to go

7. on the occasion that i smoke a blunt it would be a grape muthafuckin swisha

8. I didn't know they made vanilla dutches! that sounds sick as hell!:smoke:

9. Platinum wraps are the shit. Me and my friends used to smoke them all the time, definitely a ton of flavor in them.

10. dutch and platinum for life mannn