Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reverse Tolerance!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imadamnlegend, Feb 12, 2011.

1. I noticed my high used to peak at around 30minutes but now, a few months heavy smoking later, i peak in about 10minutes. I feel it quicker and its intenser than my early highs (NOT THE FIRST ONES).

So i think when people say reverse tolerance i think they mean this.

2. this happened to me too ! i smoke every day its more intense but it doesnt last as long im only actually high for like 1-2 hrs then i come down, before i use to stay ripped for like 3 hrs.

3. bro i only stay high for about 45 minutes before i start coming down.

4. Lol no, keep on smoking you'll see in a few years

5. Some strains have a very short lived high. But i imagine your smoking that nasty.
    I noticed a reverse tolerance after the first year. But now i just know how to make my bud last longer if need be.

6. When I first started smoking, it would take a few minutes for me to feel the effects, with a traditional "peak" after about 10-15 minutes. Now after heavy smoking for a couple years, the highest I get is during/right after I exhale the smoke.

7. Yeah, I used to only feel my high 5 minutes after the hit, now I feel it immediately.

8. Nah man, i'm smoking straight chronic. Anyways, i'm beginning a long T break now so hopefully i'll get ripped.

9. Law enforced?

10. Parent enforced. Living under their roof has its price :(

11. I don't get the whole "tolerance" deal. No matter how often I smoke my tolerance stays the same. And I've known people whom smoked every day for decades and had the same tolerance they did when they started.