Reverse T-Break

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BipolarsBane, Oct 27, 2017.

1. So I got up to a point where I was having to use a lot of cannabis (medication) to achieve the same medical effect. What relief I got was short lasting and diminished from what I experienced when I first started using (medication).

I had read of T-breaks and they seemed like the go-to suggestion for people who were experiencing problems with tolerance and diminishing results.

Being that I use it for chronic pain, insomnia, mood stabilization, among other reasons, cutting off from my medication cold turkey wasn't really an option.

I slowly started using progressively less medication, and as I decreased and became conditioned to a new - lower level of medication, the effect it had became progressively more profound and similar to what I experienced when first starting to use it.

I'm now at the point again where I only need to medicate twice a day, and the effects will last between 2-3 hours off of a vape with 0.2 grams.

Is this a common thing, that you can just taper down with cannabis to get to a lower, yet substantially more effective dose? I'd think people would do this instead of taking or suggesting straight t-breaks if it was?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I went from smoking 2ozs a month to 15-20gs a month i lost my job & had to cut back I'm usually high from when i wake up till when i sleep, i smoke half a gram to a gram a day now when i was working i used to smoke 1-3gs a day

3. You can cut back and get the same effects bro just takes getting used to

4. I’ve heard a lot of people, especially the old timers say less is more

5. Your brain has only so many cannabinoid receptors, you can smoke so much and over load and it won’t make a difference. I think most of us have hit a “plateau” before where you can’t get any higher

6. Interesting im going to try this when my tolerance get too high :yay:
    Although my tolerance is still fairly low right now which rocks :jump:

7. i'm with you bro , did that exact thing you describe. got my tolerance to a point where it was pretty bad, then i ''overdosed'' for weeks , and then weened off of it for 3 days and my high was back very strongly. tho i still don't feel it gives you the same benefits as a proper t-break

8. i do this all the time, i not only take dabs but i take "dab gravs" (weed/wax/weed) so the cherry burns the dab at a temp lower than flame but higher than most nails. and i havent been able to get "truely high" in probably 5 years. but as i stagger my smoking farther and farther apart i feel the effects much more. i stay mostly placebo and partially actually "high" by keeping a huge variety of medicine (6-10), so im not smoking more than one type for more than a day at a time. and trying really hard to make sure i come all the way down before smoking agan

9. also pay attention to how your body likes to get high. for me, unfortunately its mostly placebo. but for example, i just got home from work. if i smoked as soon as i got home, id still have the hypertension, and my smoke would go twords bringing me down to a calm level. but when i go smoke after looking around the forums for a bit, and debuffing from work, ill get stoney bologna