Reverse Cone

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by XOON, Oct 13, 2011.

1. I call it the reverse cone joint, its a bit loose at the filter side, so i just made its filter bigger, do you think itll burn well? It looks sort of like a missal, going to light up in a little.

Attached Files:

2. When I started rolling joints, I always ended up rolling like this. I didn't know how to roll a tight j so I ended up making bigger filters. They burned really fast, but that could have been cause of the papers I was using. How'd it smoke?

3. yeah it will burn okay depending on how well you broke up the buds and how dry your buds are....i like to grind up any material i am rolling with..it makes for a much better J that burns more evenly.

try making the tip or filter first and putting it into the paper with your material...also start by rolling at the tip end and go up with a little more material in the end so it rolls like a cone....it makes more sense to have more material at the end you light then the other way around..because it will burn way to fast and your roaches will have way to much weed in them..unless you like smoking roaches then try it the other way around next time.

puffer