revenge

Discussion in 'General' started by sharpstone, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Alright so this is gunna sound real fucked up, but i got choked out and hit repeatedly by my own uncle for no reason. I dont want to get into details i geuss my family is disfunctional, but whatever...i need revenge, i called the cops that night but because of my probation i decided not to go with the law and take matters in my own hands..ihave waited for a few months now and i think its time for some revenge...i have some ideas but id like to hear what you guys have done as payback,,any ideas?

2. Butter the floor. Always good for some laughs.:D
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EEgM92_LGU]YouTube - Butter Floor Prank[/ame]

3. Why would your probation prevent you from calling the cops? Furthermore, why would you take matters into your own hands if you're already on probation (assuming that your revenge will be somewhat illegal)?

Anyways, shit in his pillowcase.

4. You should Nair his shampoo.

5. Listen to the man above. Genius

6. this. classic.

7. i agree

8. Really?

You know what happens to child abusers in prison?

Its worse than whatever half-assed prank youll come up with...

9. Chances are he wouldn't end up in prison anyway, he'd probably get even more pissed OP called the cops, actually.

10. True. Im getting the sense that this happened a while ago.

Light thermite on his car hood

11. Put a small ball bearing in his gas tank. everytime he stops and takes off he will hear a clunk, it will drive him nuts without causing any real damage.

12. This is better than the nair idea.

13. Alright, this prank is really fucking disgusting, but it is funny. You may want to get a friend who is really drunk or just plain fucked up to help you with this.

Okay, so first, make sure your uncle is getting drunk that night. Wait until he passes out. Now, go and find yourself the heaviest boot you can find, and get your friend to tie the boot to his ballsack. Now place the boot on his chest.

When he wakes up, chances are he will see the boot on his chest, and being in a drunken or hungover state, will throw the boot off his chest at full swing. You can guess what effect this act would have.

14. :laughing:

God damn, this is the winner.

15. I would change it to a cinder block

16. #17 PuffPuffHOLD, Nov 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2010
    -get all black leather gloves
    -go to nearby town buy a couple gallons of gasoline
    - get matches
    -burn his car...start on the driver seat
    -don't tell him
    -contact an asylum and say his split personality did it, but he is so fucked up in the head he doesn't believe he did it.

or...
    -put baloney all of his car
    -lick jolly ranchers and stick them to his windshield
    -key the shit out of his car

or...
    -dry ice under his bed

or...
    -sneak leeches in his food

you choose

(i would kick him out of my life)

17. I could almost feel the prank while reading it. If you know what I mean.

18. I got a good idea. Get him really drunk, and as he passes out, get a contracting company to come with ALOT of concrete. Concrete the windows of his home shut, and concrete the door shut, and make him pretty much stuck in a room. :D

19. Seriously, what bearing does being on probation have on you calling the cops? I could be missing something, but I feel like that doesn't matter, considering you're not doing anything wrong. Plus they drug test you in probation, regardless, so it can't be the weed.