Revenge

Discussion in 'General' started by drumdude, Aug 7, 2009.

1. OK...I want to get some revenge on somebody without getting into any legal trouble or anything like that. I'm not getting into details on why so don't ask. This person lives over 2 hours away from me so I don't want to go there to do anything to them. I know their phone # and address though. Any ideas???

I was thinking of posting a craigslist ad in the personals with a picture and everything so that they keep getting calls from perverts. Not sure if I could get into trouble for that or not.

2. im pretty sure fraud is a crime. yep, it is. my adivce: dont get revenge. things have a funny way of working themselves out through karma

3. What if you don't believe in karma,haha?

But yea,I'd say just kill the guy.If you just cover up everything real good and get rid of evidence there shouldn't be any legal trouble.

>.>
    <.<

4. How about instead of seeking revenge you just do what any respectable man or woman would do: move on. Only a weak person seeks revenge through harm: be it physical, emotional, or just having the other person's phone blown up because of a Craigslist ad.

Ask yourself this: would it be okay with you if somebody did exactly what you're planning to do to this guy to you? Would you get mad? If you answered the first question as no, and the second as yes, you have no business seeking revenge.

5. Yea,you're right.There goes my idea.

6. you can beat them with a sack of sweet Valencia oranges. they won't leave a bruise and they'll let 'em know who's boss. There's noooo doubt about it.

7. #7 jack herra, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2009

:laughing:

[​IMG]

[/QUOTE]

[​IMG]

8. just order pizza to his house from every pizza place near. all the time then the places will hate him and he will never be able to order pizza. probably shouldnt use your own phone though aha.

9. Kill him. Kill him and rape him.

10. Yep. Living well is the best revenge, or however that saying goes.