Revenge

Discussion in 'General' started by xcraighebert, Oct 9, 2008.

1. What is your take on it?

2. best served cold

3. Usually not worth it.

4. I leave it to karma.

5. Karma will do nothing for me.

6. "Oh scott, your tears taste so sweet....yummy!"

7. I would say leave it to karma as well.
    But I know that I would flip shit to get revenge.

8. revenge is a must. Retaliate *****.

9. It depends. I have grown to judge people on their intent of their actions rather then on the outcome of their actions. I find this is the best way to decide whether someone's actions were good or bad.

I renovated my room over the summer, tore up the carpet, stripped the floor, stained x3 and varnished it. I also painted my walls over. My mother comes over and picks up a grocery bag of fossils I had collected. I utter the words
    "Wait mom - the bag..."
    and all the fossils (10+ pounds) come crashing onto my newly finished floor. There was chips up to .5cm deep into the floorboards. I was, at the time furious that my mother did not heed my warning, and the days of labour I had put into revovating had all gone to waste. Later I realized that, her intents were not malicious but rather out of curiosity and taking an interest in a hobby of mine. How could I stay mad at somone who was only trying to be a good person? If a person is obnoxious or offensive, then I look at were they are comming from. I find this is the best indicator.

But if the person if intending to cause harm, then by all means, they can't expect you to take what every crap they are doing to you.

10. What about my girlfriend fucking someone else? What do you think the intent of her actions were?

11. Ive been considering it.

12. Do it. And act like you don't care about her (because you don't, that bitch stabbed you in the back!).

That should get the message across.

13. I sympathize with you, and although I do not know what that feels like you have two choices (I assume that you arn't going to forgive this, I certainly wouldn't):

1. Revenge
    2. Be a bigger person then her, and make her realize what she did, hopfully she is smart enough to take into consideration your feelings (and if she does, she will feel like shit and be in a major guilt trip)

But, right know I realize you are really pissed off (and rightly so), I would wait a little, until some of the tension between the two of you clears (if any).

14. "An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind." - Ghandi
    "Real nig**s do real things." - Biggie Smalls

Reminds me of a poem I once heard by a poet named ... hmm the famous ... Robert Frost? ... two roads diverge in a yellow wood. You have two options, either retaliate, or don't.

15. success is the best revenge! at least when it comes to dealing with douchebag exes.

16. Destruction sounds like it would accomplish more.

17. Just move on, find someone better.
    Karma is a bitch.

18. hahah, yeah, probably so..but then i'd probably just end up feeling more guilty than satisfied.

19. im atcually taking a course on greek tragedies, main theme of which is revenge. at the end everyone always dies. lol

20. is fuelled by the same senseless madness that caused you pain in the first place. Pay the pain back, and you keep it alive in this world, to breed and grow more negativity, which will ultimately bite you back in the ass in some form or the other, if only by making the world YOU live your ONE LIFE in a SHITTIER PLACE, a place that you, deep inside, would rather see without negativity and where you would rather not feel any negativity.

Stop negativity in its tracks. When it comes to you, see its insanity, pointlessness, realize that it was not directed at YOU but was vented by someone and just happened to hit you. Dissolve it. As each man realizes that negativity is never, ever directed directly at him or her and is always just a stray bullet that happens to hit him or her, the world will slowly cure itself of its self inflicted suffering.