Revenge is Great

Discussion in 'General' started by GeoTokeR, Aug 14, 2007.

1. So recently ive had my heart broken. Shit was torn right out my chest without any concern. But ya know what, fuck it. I dont care. Other woman will come along. Better ones for sure. Im WAY over it now lol

But im a revengful bastard so i had to get something out of being hurt. So i devised this plan... I called up the girl who did the breaking and told her that we should be friends and that i needed to talk to her about something serious. So she agrees to meet me outside my house in 15 minutes to talk.

Well first thing i do is put on a serious face. Im lookin all down and depressed when i enter her car to talk. She just looks at me and ask's "Whats wrong??" so i look over at her with these helpless eyes and say " well, i have a confession to make... when we were together i cheated on you... 4 times..." She immediatly has this shocked look on her face, just speachless. I then go " but it gets worse... I just went to the doctors and found out i caught a STD from one of them... You might want to get youself checked out" Now that is completly 100% false, but she doesnt know that! We fucked like 6 times w/out a condom a week before we broke up, so in her mind it was fresh in her.

She freaks and i say " Well good luck with that. See ya." She speeds off and i wait till her car leaves site and burst out into laughter.

What a asshole i am. Hahaha, ahh fuck it. Wanna smoke a bowl?

2. Hahaha I salute your evilness. That was great man. One time I told my girlfriend that our best friend had died cause she made us (him) drive home drunkish. Told her he hit a tree and I was in the hospital. Dude, she was cryin n shit on the phone, then I told her I was bullshittin and she started crying harder. o_O

3. hahahaha what a dick. But its so funny:D

:hello:eric:hello:

4. Haha, that is so awesome.

5. :confused_2: so what happens when she gets checked, and instead goes around spreading the rumor that you do have a bad case of herpes just like you told her. that wouldnt be cool

6. Revenge is delicious
    and sometimes itchy...

7. lol that's awesome, I'm glad your over getting hurt though because I don't think anyone should just dwell on a relationship that has failed, at least not for too long. There are too many people out there to just waste your time being upset over one, ya know? I mean, there is so much more to life and so much to experience and you just have to keep an open mind and stay positive and you'll find someone that adores you and respects you for who you are. Keep up the good work!

8. lol that was funny.. when i read "i cheated on you 4 times" when i read that first i was like ahh wow thats a gay way to get a girl back.. but reading after that is great.. good one man fuck that bitch , love is a mystery .. if u loved this girl and your not with her anymore it'll fade away you just have to work with it, u feel me? more girls out there homie

9. Just move on! Live by the sword, and you will die by the sword!!

10. lol dam. Cheating+std's= a serious comeback haha

11. haha, nice one, its definitly enough to make her spend the money n get checked

12. haha nice. More tame than what I would of done. My friends gf was basically a slut and she actually used me to break up with him. For the next few weeks we just terrorized her house. I wont go into details for certain reasons ;)

13. yoooooooooooooo lol that was pretty good im gonna do that one day.

14. im not going to agree with all the above post's,,,,

you should have just brushed it off,,,, and said o.k.,,,,,,,,,,, like it didnt bother you one bit,,,, that would have bugged her more than what you did,,,

then she'd been scratching her head wondering why you took it so lightly,,,, and would have proably,,, wanted to get back with you,,, soon,,,,

but now what you did was '' BURNED THE BRIDGE'' ,,,,,, you never burn the bridge with pussy,,,, because once had it can be had again,,,

but now she thinks your a ''cheating bastard'',,,,,,,,,,,, and you'll never get that pussy again !!!!:cool:

you got to be more ''fly'' with these women,,,,play them like a fiddle,,,, and eventually the music will be good,,,,,:devious:

15. ^This is a very wise man.

16. u can say dont burn the bridge all u want, but remember arson is fun. Revenge is fuckin great. Nemo me impune lacessit.

17. Hahahahaha, what a hilarious post.

That's pretty immature imo, and even makes you look stupid. I'm even gonna go out on a limb and say that you're not legal.

18. thank-you,,, im just a little older,,,, been around the block,,,,

and have left pussy,, only to get it again, 6 yrs. later,,,, because i didnt burn the bridge,;)

19. Haha, yeahh bro, you caught me:rolleyes:

Im almost 20, btw.

But Chicken, good advise. But the situation is messed up. Idk, maybe i shouldnt have. But like someone above said " Burning a bridge may be immature, but remember arson is fun!" Maybe i am immature on some level, but on this stage im doin good.

Life flip flops around when your a fish outta water.

20. if it made you ''feel'' good.... then thats all that counts....

but in the future,,,, take my advice,,,,, getting the shoulder from a girl,,, aint no thing,,,,

no need for revenge,,,, just blow it off,,,, and screw her again in 6 yrs;

when shes tired of the slob shes with at the time,,,, and then blow her off,,,,

theres your revenge,,,,;)