Revelations

Discussion in 'General' started by cGamble4909, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Today i picked my dealer up on campus and shuttled him home to grab a quick eighth(for $65), he ended up talking me into buying a quarter for $100. He also introduced me to his new philosophy on bud.

A little history about this guy: He always has bud, good bud., About twice a month, her will get a special order of some crazy ass weed from cali, super expensive. The best thing is he never charges any more for the better quality.
    Back to today;

He tells me, "I've found that the market for super crazy expensive weed isn't that big, In fact it's very small, tiiny, miniscule, if you will. From now on, I'm going to carry good bud at lower prices. Tell your friends, $60/$110(eighth/quarter)"

And you what? It makes sense. I shouldn't be paying $75 for some specialty high. I should be paying $60 for a nice smooth pick-me-up that will last for awhile.

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?

2. If it's medical grade $60 an 8th is good.
    $100 for a quarter is good too but $120 isn't bad if it's medical grade.
    :smoking:

3. Canadian prices are so drastically different. I could never imagine paying so much!

4. yea when i see prices on here my mouth drops
    i am from canada and usual i pay 30-35 for an eight
    and usual 15 for a G of hash

5. Well that's because you guys are in canada, you have commericial growers out there.

6. and what ive noticed is when i buy they dont tell me the strain or anything about it lol .

7. Down here in Southern California you can get an eighth for 40 bucks, but that's w/ a medical card. Street price is usually 60 bucks & it's always some decent kush.

8. ^ pretty much the same here about $40/8th. prices are ridiculous these days; wish I could move back to canada right now :<

9. Yeah man honestly I wouldn't pay $60 for an 8th of kush unless I had a medical card so it'd be $40. I'd rather buy an 8th of chronic (mids) for $25. The homie has the dankest chronic on deck & always hooks it up!