Revegged Cloning question

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Herbalonics, Jun 10, 2009.

1. I have two clones that I cut about 3 weeks ago off a female Purple Diesel plant that began flowering for 1 week, just enough so I was able to determine sex. Both have successfully rooted in rockwool and I transplanted in 1.5L pots of FF Ocean Forest. They seem to be making good growth getting taller and foliage getting larger, but since I took them from a flowering plant and am revegging them, should I remove some of the pistols that have shot out of the nodes? Or will it revert back into vegetative naturally and pistols will stop forming until I flower it? If anyone has any info on the matter it'd be a big help.

Thanks

2. the pistiols will remain even when your flower is well into veg. They are basically inviable pistols. The plant will create new ones when you put it into bloom. Just remember, the branching potential of clones taken during flowering. Unlike normal veg clones, these clones wll branch like a mofo and youll get a lot of colas. That said keep in mind how big these things will get.

3. It will take about six weeks for the plant to revert fully back to veg. This will not be a full second generation plant as it did not Finnish its flower cycle.

4. Don't worry about the pistils. They are and will always be fine. Everything is fine. Let it be, keep it watered and wait for your new growth.