Reveg issues

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TEC09, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Concerned about 2 of my girls. I chopped 11/26 after issues with fungus gnats and whiteflies. I am afraid that the insects may have affected my plants and ruined any potential I may have had for revegging them. My main concerns are :
    1.) The fungus gnats were around for a while before I discovered them. They arrived sometime in flower and the tent was crowded with foliage and buds to where I couldn't easily see them in the soil. When I chopped 2 weeks early due to the whiteflies I discovered the gnats too. I diluted hydrogen peroxide 1 to 4 and watered with it twice now. I thought that would eradicate larvae and babies but new babies have emerged from the soil. They just buzz around the top layer of soil which is now covered with cinnamon. They dislike the cinnamon but not enough to stay away from the plant or find someplace else to go. I am worried that if I keep watering with peroxide I will damage my roots.
    2.) The color of the stem and branches is pale,no green left anywhere. The bud I left (and I left plenty) has all dried and become brown. Overall the plant doesn't look alive. Last time I successfully revegged they had life to them. They appear pale and dead now. Every stalk is wooden and dry.
    There has been NO LAPSE in light and they have had enough water to survive (trying not to over do it because of the gnats) they're on a 24 hour schedule under 600w mh light. The tent has been thoroughly cleaned- vacuumed and bleached. I repeat this process of moving plants out,vacuuming and bleaching weekly while in veg. for all of my plants. These girls were revegged once and I had no doubt they could come back again until I saw the gnats.
    How do I know when to give up?
    Can I look at a plant and know based on it's overall appearance that it WILL NOT reveg? What am I looking for if so? Many thanks in advance.