Reveal a deep, dark, disturbing family secret in this thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Wooker T Brahshington, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think the worst 'secret' in my family is i got busted for weed. Literally.. my parents are square as fuck

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

2. #42 TheBakedUnicorn207, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    i dont have any DARK family secrets really... But a long time ago my HALF aunt (she was like 14) sucked my 7 year old doodle by tricking me into thinking it was a game... it creeps me out thinking about it. but hey atleast she was hot xD no incest tho

3. #43 Majestic Raven, Feb 13, 2014
    I'm related to John Wilkes Booth (the person who killed Lincoln for those who don't know) by marriage.

4. #44 Omega369, Feb 13, 2014
    My mom cheated on my dad and had a baby, but they stayed married.

My dad developed trust issues because of it and was always stressed out. Beat me and my siblings when we were younger to the point were I was coughing blood and had to lie about my injuries. My dad stabbed me with a kitchen knife in the chest during my late teen years because he caught me smoking weed and Now I try to avoid him.

My whole family developed mental issues like depression and anxiety because of my fucked up childhood.

I remember this one time my dad tied me upside down from the basketball hoop and beat my face in. This is when I was like 5 though so the memory is faint.

Omega369 :wave:

5. #45 NickaWittaBic, Feb 13, 2014
    Damn Omega.. Well my dad got a girl pregnant. Three months after the baby came out, she got pregnant again from my uncle. So my sister had a sister who was also her cousin. Also my dad and grandfather tag teamed a girl one time.

6. we have a few people locked up in our basement

7. Sorry ladies and gentlemen this thread has gone so far off topic in just the first 3 pages it's done for tonight.  

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.