Reveal a deep, dark, disturbing family secret in this thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Wooker T Brahshington, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 Heroic Dose, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    i think i am my family's dark secret tbh. nothing crazy, but my drug fueled hippyesque ideals and (very minor) rap sheet definitely make me the blacksheep. before me on either side were a bunch of religious people who sometimes achieved the middle class american dream.

we have a story about how the oldest immigrant on my mothers side was imprisoned in poland before sneaking to america in his cellmates coffin being transported for burial but ive always been slightly skeptical.

idk man, knowing that every fight was potential death by quite brutal means and the associated thoughts would probably be mental torture on a guy. not very many made it out by means of winning. it was like if a guy managed to somehow stave off death long enough he may become popular enough for the populace to demand he live.

2. My family has been massacring people for ages. No joke.

Doesn't matter. They lost...they shouldn't have challenged the might of Rome then they wouldn't be Gladiators. 

You obviously don't know how dogs work. They don't want to kill my uncle...they want to impress him and earn treats for their viciousness. 

• Like Like x 1
  4. You laugh about it? You truly are a sick.. just despicable human. I literally feels sick dude

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

It's funny to me. Fucked up shit makes me laugh. 

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah gfy sick fuck. Hope your uncle gets eaten alive by fireants

That's just implausible. My uncle would not sit still and let fire ants eat him. 

• Like Like x 9
  8. if he was buried up to his neck in the dirt with sweet baby ray's bbq sauce slathered on his head, he'd have no choice.

And why would he let someone bury him in the dirt, and put bbq sauce on his face? That's just silly. You're silly. 

• Like Like x 9
  10. Fight me irl

• Like Like x 2

Why would I do that? You're a super tough internet bad ass. I would be defeated in short order. 

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nah, im pussy bro. You'd eat me for lunch. Fight me, fully sanctioned. GC's first mma match ever do it.

I told you I can't handle you man. You are too bad ass for me.

• Like Like x 1
  14. As long as you can openly admit it mijito

15. As long as you can openly admit it mijito

All you. You got it man. 

• Like Like x 1
  17. When we were kids I used to give my brother blowjobs. lol

• Like Like x 1
    /thread

• Like Like x 7
    Unfortunately, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

20. Dude this thread is making me need to take a shower.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.