Reveal a deep, dark, disturbing family secret in this thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Wooker T Brahshington, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ill start. When i was 19 i had a son out of wedlock. I never told my grandparents i was a dad because they are very old fashioned and i think theyd bust out an aneurysm. To this day they still dont know they are great grandparents. They are probably going to die soon.

My younger cousins dont know their parents got divorced because me and my aunt walked in on their dad nailing the cleaning lady.

2. #2 downtosesh, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    My dad would whisper in my ear every day as I would come home after school one summer when I was around 10, that he was going to kill my mom and bury her body in the front yard; as he landscaped our garden.
    This was in the midst of continuous family turmoil.

3. #3 Royal Vengeance, Feb 13, 2014
    My original ancestors to America were deported from England for stealing satin shirts.

No joke. My dad did a bunch of research into our ancestral roots before he passed there's a town in Maryland that's my last name cause of them early fuckers

And on the darker side I'm the only one of my immediate family that hasn't had an abortion at some time or another in there lives. My little brothers girlfriend just recently had one

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was expecting someone to post something like that a family member secretly abducts people, ties them down, tortures them, chops up the body, and then buries them in the garden that they grow all the food that they feed their family with. the secret family body farm lol.

5. #5 LuxTenebris, Feb 13, 2014
    My (7x or so) great grandfather was Thomas Jefferson ( you may have heard of him ), just google anything people criticize him for, Im sure youll find a laundry list lol

6. Oh also i have a very very distant cousin ive never met who is in prison for being a pedophile.

That's so fucked up if you're not trolling

• Like Like x 1

I probably won't he's my great uncle and could probably kick my ass, also he's an old school black country man and he never shoots anything on accident. I'm not going to get into it. But I really don't give a fuck about animals man. I'm sorry I don't. They're animals....fuck it. I don't get a kick out of hurting them or anything, but I never ever get any fucks when I hear about something happening to an animal on TV, or the news. 

I got better things to worry about. 

9. I'm related to the guy who ran for president against Abraham Lincoln. He attempted to cheat... Unsuccessfully

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #10 Full-Time Mexican, Feb 13, 2014
    Ok douche, take it easy. Having my anon connects dox you as we speak. I'll know who your uncle is by tomorrow morning. I'd tip him off if you don't want him caught. Peace.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

Um, okay...thanks? I'm not sure how to react. 

You called me a douche! You hurt my feelings. -shakes fist- 

I'm gonna go cry now, not really. I don't care what you think...you're a stranger on the internet. What's your dark family secret or did you just come here to read other people's confession and then be all judgmental and shit?

12. The judging part.

• Like Like x 1
  13. So my question to you is.. What did you expect from this thread?

Stop being confrontational that's all your posts ever are

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

• Like Like x 1
  14. #14 Funk-D, Feb 13, 2014

Makes sense. More power to you, you super powerful internet bad ass with crazy ass law enforcement connections hanging out on a stoner forum.

15. Sorry i'm so confrontational when it comes to sick, cruel injustice!

Imagine if you were a prisoner in ancient Rome. You were forced into the arena to kill or be killed.

16. We're not talking hypotheticals. This is a thread about deep crazy family shit. If your not gunna discuss the topic then leave. Or learn how to use a forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

17. My family are killers.

18. Ohhh sorry admin. Didn't know we could talk about such topics without mods getting involved.

19. #19 Funk-D, Feb 13, 2014

Gladiators were rewarded with women, and booze when they did well and could even earn their freedom. 

The dogs have it much worse. lol

20. And if they lost? Who says any of them wanted to be killers? Ah just fuck it, im not going to argue with a true sick sick morbid piece of filth as yourself. Hope a pitbull gets loose and opens up your unc's throat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.