Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reuse vapor?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hesopchoie, May 15, 2011.

1. I was thinking about saving the smoke in something like a bag or a balloon. Would this work with vapor? I know it wouldnt work with normal smoke because it would have no more thc, but with vapor i figured it was just wasted because it is supposed to be only the thc and cannabinoids right?

2. Possibreh, but the point on inhaling the vapor when using a vaporizer is to absorb thc and what have you, but all of that's -in- the smoke and you just inhaled it all. Essentially blowing out THC-less smoke?

3. #3 ALongFlight, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah it works. You don't absorb all of the vapor you inhale, so inhaling what you breathe out is a perfectly good way to maximize your bud conservation. I don't remember where, but I read some 30% of your exhale is perfectly good vapor. I believe it was mentioned in the fuckcombustion thread, but there's no way I'm going through that. :p