Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"REUNION"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kronik352, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Hey everyone,

I haven't been on these forums for long, but have gotten TONS of EXCELLENT advice and even made a TRUE friend or two.

I was wondering....and I KNOW it could be alot of planning or whatever.....but has anyone here ever tried to make a "reunion" type get together anywhere??

I mean if not "world" or "country" wide....at least "section" get togethers......meaning SE or NW or SW etc etc etc?? I am in Florida and again, have "met" some really cool people on here.......why not MEET them?!?

Maybe reserve a campground type place and do it for 2 days or so (maybe a weekend) and can get more "detailed" like starting a thread for that "particular meeting" to "reserve" a spot or set up daily activities such as volunteer speakers (be it members or special guests) on topics such as cultivating marijuana......or "injesting" it and the different ways/types and what has PERSONALLY worked best for others??

Dunno.....just bet tokin on the "plant of love" and figured it could potentially be an awesome experience!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Been invited to a few Toronto meet ups but haven't made it out(like an hour drive)

There is a meet up thread around here somewhere.

3. I think so too.....as I KNOW its been a success in other "situations" like these.....REALLY have had some of my BEST times at events such as this....... and what makes it potentially even BETTER is "forming" in a state where recreational is "legal" and getting an AWWWWWWESOME "toke n choke" session on......talking real life....personal experiences.........or just simply exchanging cell phone pics and "fishing stories" of the best plant you have ever grown....

Again....I know it could POTENTIALLY be alot of work......but if you were to get say.......3 or 4 people per "section" of the country to SOMEWHAT organize the meeting (as SIMPLE as getting what town and state/providence/country/section you are from and """""registering""""" for that event.....

Those people with or without (but hopefully) recommendations..............could plan out a "schedule" or two or "round about" time frames of "classes" or "scheduled meetings" to discuss and LEARN about everything MJ
    From LEARNING how to use it PROPERLY....all the way to GETTING THE BEST POSSIBLE could be subjects of discussion

4. Awesome.........ok so now here comes the question I am curious of the answer to.......
    . Have you not been simply because you didn't "plan" or make ""reservations" for........or is it simply something you don't find interesting?

5. I mean, depending on what part of the world you are from.....this could POTENTIALLY turn into an AWESOME "MJ FAMILY" how to/clone trading "expo" if so desired/demanded

• Like Like x 1
  6. Its certainly interesting and I would love to go, couldn't convince my girl at the time to come along. It was weird we both smoked but never together. Anyways hope to make it to one someday but the drive doesn't really seem worth it to me just for a sesh. I have plenty of people to smoke with here all within walking distance. Maybe if a meet up ever got planned closer I would make it out.

7. Yeah....I too (although not MANY)...... have some everyday pals to kick it with.....but it just seems like it could be a decent idea........since the other "groups" I have been in......be in not MJ related but _______related and we......well we........HAD A BLAST!!!!!!!!

It's not so much as JUST HAVING FUN........but having fun and ALSO learning or teaching fellow members or SOCIETY to "reap what they sow."

And since MAJORITY of things that are sucessful are the ones which benefit SOMEONE(or ones) seem to be thee ones most successful then...............................................it wouldn't be hard to get some "sponsers" together to "kick in" some dough...........I mean isnt it just common sense to have......................common sense ideas/technology folks get together to not only ENJOY themselves....but BETTER THEIR community?!?