Returning

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheGreenMartian, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Back on GC to pick the brains of the community growers and hopefully get help with my project. I am trying to get a setup going and make medicine for my moms stage 4 lung cancer. The GC forum has some talented grows and hopefully they have a little free time to deal with a newbie.

I made another thread before realizing I may need a reintroduction. Anyone wanting to view and leave some information can do so here: Realistic expectations and tips

I look forward to any help the GC community is willing to give.

2. Tinture and edibles. Obviously smoking it is out. I would just start out on a very low dosage of THC and CBD so at first she will be able to handle the THC I would try to get like 10 mg gummies maybe even cut one and a half to start with and slowly work her up into been able to take it. If you need help making edibles let me know. I make coconut oil in cannabutter 4 years now. Obviously the right strain would help in certain situations but for now I would just start getting a marijuana and her for relaxation sleep which the Edibles were great at and it will also possibly help stopping the cancer from growing

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3. Thanks for the information. She's on the edibles and oil right now and I make a good cannabutter. I'm a long time smoker so I've researched (and tested ;) ) a lot of the medical/functional aspects of marijuana.

Now I need to learn how to get a smooth operation going so that we aren't breaking the bank to cure her sickness.