Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Returning

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by freedirt29, Jun 17, 2012.

1. I WAS a seasoned toker quit for a good 6 months due to living situation. I just smoked 3 bowls and I'm feeling pretty good about it spaced the bowls out an hour apiece. So my questions are as follows, should I smoke more and if so can I make the bowl packs closer together than the 1 hour apart? Thanks guys!

2. you can do whatever you like... no homo.

3. Yeah you should just roll a fatass blunt

4. Damn I never really thought about that. Like I'm wow I dont think I am gonna smoke more cause that last hit is nicee and its too nice sitthing in my chait and like well i like it so i think that im gonna sit here then smoke if that makes sense so like ill wait but this hsit if fine best weed i smoked since a while

5. The more you smoke the higher your tolerance is going to be. You can smoke as much as you please.

6. enjoy,take a fat bong rip:bongin:. Youll be fucking blasted