Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Returning to making firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by pl4life, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Hi guys,

I used to be a pro at making firecrackers, but I had not made one in a few months, and I decided to try to make them again, but it didn't go too good. For starters, I used Ritz crackers and nutella, and I put it in for 15 min @ 350 F, wrapped in tin foil.

When I pulled them out the crackers were pretty burnt and the nutella was rock hard (burnt). I tried eating them and I threw up in the process from eating charred nutella. I tried at a lower temp (300F) for 20 mins, and the same thing happened.

My question: I want to keep the nutella as gooey as possible. What is the lowest temperature that I can cook the firecrackers at that will still get me high, and for how long should I put them in? Thanks!

2. normal fire crackers? :)

3. Aren't those the only kind?

4. don't use ritz ;p