Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Returning a used pipe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tylr6024, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Hello, I bought a pipe online and a few days later it had some issues, so I need to return it. Of course I have smoked weed out of it. I live in Colorado, so it is perfectly for me to smoke, but I'm not sure if it is legal for me to ship something out of the state that I have smoked weed out of?

Please let me know what you think. Thanks

2. Just clean it man

3. This ^^

4. ISO alcohol and Epsom salt. If you've only used it a few times it should take like 10 seconds to clean it

5. definitely illegal, especially across state lines

6. dont send it anywhere unless you have clean is 100% otherwise it is very illegal, it would technically be a felony. Iso and salt as stated above should get it 100%.

7. Returning a used pipe is weak, cmon....you took its smoking virginity man, don't toss it to the curb.

8. What is wrong with it?

9. yea... I was wondering that too.

I mean unless the pipe was messed up in some way, unless it completely looked different from the picture online or something like that, I personally wouldn't return it.

10. Clean it very well, no resin at all and you should be fine. If there is a legitimate problem with it, theres nothing wrong with returning it.

11. make sure the head shop accepts returns even i have never been to a head shop that allowed returns unless it was vary obviously their fault like not having a hole for the bowl or something then if they see any resin it's a no go im sure it's much stricter online so i would email the company you bought from and ask them how you should do it