The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

return to normal sleeping/eating patterns

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by terodude, Jun 23, 2003.

1. im deciding to quit smoking daily now and to take a couple of days of. i was wondering wat are some ways i can overcome my difficulty sleeping and eating properly.

thanks

2. there shouldnt be any eating problem, quittin weed just means you wont be cravin junk food as much.

As for sleep if your really havin trouble then take some tyleonol pm or somethin like that, if you decide not to take any thought then dont worry youll get back to your normal sleep pattern within 3-4 days, the first night or 2 might be hard goin to sleep a lil but after 2 days your body will adjust.

3. something good to help you sleep if you have problems is melatonin. Melatonin is the chemical your body secretes to tell your brain it's time to shut down. You can get it over the counter pretty much anywhere. I got it off the net (cuz I'm lazy) but I've seen it at Walgreens. Melatonin doesn't make you drowsy or knock you out, but let's you shut down in a natural way so you can go to sleep. When I'm dry I swear by it.

4. damn.. talking about sleeping patterns. since i quit college early, and haven't had a job since february i've been getting up in the afternoon, and going to sleep between 3 and 6 in the morning!

it's a bit crap when i think about it.

but i have a job now, so it's sorting itself out.

Grasscity Deals Near You