Return to GC, hows it fucking going guys, could do with some help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Titch, Dec 23, 2013.

1. #1 Titch, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
    Haven't been on GC in a while - This is my returning post.
        Hoped it would have been a little less depressing. 

I have been single for a whole year. 
    Don't get me wrong, i've had a fair few flings, but i'm getting bored of that now. 
    Not blowing my own trumpet, but i'm good looking, funny, friends with a lot of women, but none that are quite my taste for a relationship.
    I've been looking for a girlfriend for a couple months, found a couple girls that could have been it..

The first, 20, gorgeous, French.
    Went on a date, all was well, hair behind the ear and all that.
    Spent a bit more time with her and found out how fucking annoying and pretentious she can be. Yeah, ain't got the time for that, hunny.

Second girl, gorgeous again, funny, shares my music taste, hung out with her a few times; been for a couple drinks and stuff after work.
    Sent her a message yesterday, no reply.
    Sent her one a couple hours ago, no reply.

It's funny how you can overthink such a trivial issue - even typing this out i'm thinking "for fucks' sake, man up". But the truth is, i actually quite like her. Just not hearing from her in a total of about 18 hours has driven me into a fucking state.

It's a bit early to start drinking, but give it a couple hours and i'm gonna be a fucking mess.

Do any of you fellow lonely stoners have any advice on how to temporarily get over this.. this fucking angel.. for the next couple days?
    My plan  was to chat to her on boxing day, ask her how her xmas was. Would have been a couple days since contact, so i won't appear needy blah blah blah.

In the mean time, i'm just gonna blast some fuckin' Hendrix as loud as my pissy speakers can handle him.

Happy Christmas y'all.

2. Idk I'm in the same boat with a guy I like. Haven't talked to him since my winter break...I've been dying to talk to him and the days have been going by sooo slow since I haven't talked to him. It's only been 2 days since I've seen him & I can't sleep because I'm always thinking about him

3. Not texting has made my life 1000% simpler.  If I want to hear from someone I call them.  Hey, what a concept.  Actual one on one communication.   No more misunderstandings and wondering when I'd hear from someone or even if they got the damn message.

4. Dude, it almost Christmas- she could be up to her eyeballs in stuffy relatives and drooling infant nieces and nephews! Give her a few more days to answer!

Granny

5. Go out to a concert tonight. Loud music, booze, lots of people.

6. smoke a bowl. you still feel like that, put some wax or something on top
    but seriously man, i went through the same shit only to ultimately be revealed she just wasnt interested. just smoke more weed and get over it, nothing better to do and another girl will come

7. Just chat up any random girl you meet purely as a distraction from the one you like so much.