Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Anybody have it and wanna play? It's the only game, currently, that can holds my attention. If you guys don't have it, you guys should check it out. It's like a slight faster pased DoD.

For computer, BTW. Not xbox.

2. Hmm... I almost bought it for Xbox a while ago. It's supposed to be real good. Do you play against each other or co-op for online play?
    Probably will check it out...

3. I don't play anymore but people might like to know there is a version called RTCW: enemy territory that is purely online and completely free.

4. I got it for xbox but havent played in a while. But it is a rly cool game

5. The original wolfenstien was the shit.

6. Arrow keys and ctrl all the way, man. :rolleyes:

7. Oh man....RTCW? Use to play that game all the time when it came out....hah crazy shit its been so long. if you like that game dude get enemy terrirotry, same game just all mp and fun as shit

8. Hell ya dude. Where Hitler is in that metal gun-suit at the end. Orginal wolf was the SHIT! You should check out RTCW. You'll probably like it.

I think you can play co-op online - I've yet to check that out. I'm hooked on the regular multiplayer. It's pretty damn fun, beats CS anyday. Single player also pretty crazy, too.

9. i have this game.. i owned on Xbox Live i was literally ranked within the top 500 on Xbox Live... not kidding... my tag is tjf117

10. Could I play you on the computer?

11. you meen if I was on Xbox Live?? if thats it.. then naww u culdnt.. xbox only lol

12. Awwwwwwww. At least you saved yourself the embarassment. :smoking:

Nah, im kidding. You'd probably own me up.

13. i just downloaded that a couple of weeks ago...it alright, nothing to brag about imo

14. Downloaded? You sure didn't d/l the oldschool, pixelated game? Or was it Return to Castle Wolfenstein?

15. I used to play RtCW online for a few years, amazing game best multiplayer i've ever played anyway, too bad the community died when Enemy Terrirtory was released :mad::mad: