I'm back. So, I've been at this little hobby for a year now and haven't had much success. To recap, my first grow (2 ICE and 2 Aurora Borealis) ended up with 1 Aurora B being male, 1 ICE dying because of lack of space...or something, and 1 huuuuge ICE dying because of root rot brought on by light in the reservoir and high water temps. I only ended up getting about a half ounce off the one remaining Aurora B and it had to get harvested early due to root rot, but it ended up still being the bomb. I also got some QWISO hash oil out of the deal. Lessons learned: Make sure your reservoir is lightproof and keep your water temperatures down. Also, make sure to have an adequate amount of water per plant in the reservoir (3-5 gallons). My 2nd grow and my buddy's 1st grow that I was helping with and getting half the yield just ended about a month or so ago (?). It ended up being a bunch of pretty worthless ditch weed with no visible trichs whatsoever. All of the seeds used were ICE seeds I got off the plant from the first grow that died because of root rot. It went hermie before it died. Lessons learned: Do not use premature seeds from a stress-induced hermaphrodite in the middle of its death throes. So, on to bigger and better things. This grow I'm going to have separate spots for vegging and for flowering, and plan on running 2 in each chamber. I'm helping my buddy with his 2nd grow and will get half the yield. Instead of having two separate threads I'm just going to combine them in this one. I've already bought all the shit for my flowering cab, but I still need to put it together. The details of all that shit I'll put in my Building a Flowering Cab thread (in sig). I have a lot of new gear for this go. The veg chamber will remain the same: Homebox Clonebox, DIY DWC/Bubbleponics, Hydroton/Rockwool, netpots, RO water, air pump, airstones, UV Sterilizer, 234watt 18000 lumen 4 ft 4 bulb T5, 4 inch exhaust fan/carbon filter combo, etc etc For the flowering cab: 600watt lumatek digital ballast EasyCool air cooled reflector Sunmaster bulb 6 inch high output Can fan w/Canfilter 33 another air pump, water pump, all the regular shiznot The veg chamber is about 4 ft x 2 ft x 4 ft. The flowering chamber is about 4ft x 1 1/2 ft x 6 ft. I'll be scr0ggin again... ramblin, ramblin, ramblin (I blame my vaporizer...) STRAINS: My buddy will be growing 3 non-femmed Aurora Borealis (Flying Dutchmen) and 1 femmed Himalayan Gold (Greenhouse). I will be growing 2 femmed Strawberry Cough (Dutch Passion). Umm...Lucas formula... I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Some pics: I want to get this off on the right foot with good vibes and shit, so here's what the Aurora Borealis I was actually successful with looked like when growing: Here's a harvest pic of it: Here's my buddy's area (think I'll go back to calling 'em my Apprentice): Current situation w/the Apprentice: I germed and sprouted 3 Aurora Borealis, and they are already in the system. There's a little bit of browning to the leaves, because they had to stay in a humidity dome a little longer than anticipated. We transplanted them into the system today so they should recover just fine. Also, he will be using tap water and Hard Water Micro as his tap water isn't that bad. Forget to say he's doing 1 400watt MH/HPS, same type of hydro set up. Here's my spot ready to go. I already germed the 2 Strawberry Cough and the 1 Himalayan Gold. They're just in the humidity dome until they sprout. The SC's went into the dome last night and the HG went in today. So, my plan is to run 2 at a time in each chamber. I'll be cloning off each plant, then selecting the 2 I want to run with in the veg chamber. I have to plan the timing right so I don't end up with plants overvegging waiting for the flowering cab to be empty. ... Shit, I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of shit but this is a fuckin tome already so GAME ON, and this time I'm not fuckin around.