Retiring from GC

Discussion in 'General' started by MP-A, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Sorry everyone, time has come for me to move on. I recently decided to give up smoking and all the other crazy shit, just want to get my life together, focus on my relationship, school and work, and try to do the best thing for myself. I really do love you all and im going to miss you. If anyone wants to chat a bit, feel free to pm me and ill give you my screename for aim or yahoo.
    -MP

2. peace bro

3. peace man... :smoke:

4. Yea....everyone knows when it's their time to go....good luck on your journey

5. There is no such thing as quitting, just a very long pause.

6. hey no need to quit grasscity.com unless its spawning your interest to smoke pot.
    Hell I've been clean of pot for hella and I love reading the articles/posts and sharing my knowledge with everyone else :) lol

good luck with the quitting! :)

7. wow..... ^^ this dude rocks + rep 4 u duder :D

8. Yeah, same deal with me. I quit I'd say a month and a half ago for various reason. Spiritual, and just in case of piss tests. Doesn't mean I won't go back to smoking every once in a while. But right now I'm clean.

9. MP-A, I agree stick around if you can! Thanks for chillin' with us as well. Take care.

10. peace out bro

11. its cause hes from washington.. same with mustard :D no joke! ( at least i think u are mustard..)

I've said it before, ill say it again.

You will be back. maybe not smokin, but u will be back :smoke:

have a good one

12. can't say i'll miss you :wave:

13. Good luck living your life to the fullest ;) :smoke:

14. 60 posts? You didn't retire. You quit.

15. exactly...

16. K, well heres what happened.
    I stopped smoking, and went on to girl problems. I was depressed, not eating, not being able to go to work. Then my best friend called me up and told me to come over, so we smoked a joint and i could eat again and now im not depressed. I cut off all ties with the internet girl crap, and now i feel totally great.
    So, im back. :)

17. Good for you! Welcome back.

18. New Record! :p

Only took 8 seconds to come back to the sweet ganja.. you just beat MaryJaneLaws 'cause she had the last record of 10 seconds :D

They always come back.. :smoke:

19. Ya man--fuck the girl issues. Find yourself a nice stoner chick that supports your mary. j smoking. Do somthing passionate that you love in life--thats the key to happiness.

Glad youve returned! :)