Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Retiring from GC! will miss all of you.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tokemansam, Nov 22, 2007.

1. currently will be shipping out monday for the marine corps. sighssss but i love it and my job comes first...all though i have been clean for months i still find it entertaining to come read and follow every1s grows. just wanted to thank every1 for the great advice and fun times they have given me... passed alotta time on this site. Thanks again TAKE CARE HOPEFULLY BE BACK ONE OF THESE DAYS.!!!

2. Bye my good man! Good luck on your journeys!

3. true stoner

rock on freedomfighter ,forreal friend

4. good luck....

im sure you'll do well

5. cya around man its been nice having you with us! and thank you for giving input on my grow i know all the criticism always helped me go farther then i normally could and i bet that will help you in your future life! :smoke::smoke: ill smoke many for you

6. Good luck man :wave:

7. Peace, duder, and good luck

8. Good luck man, you're gonna need it! You goin to Parris Island? I was there back in '02. They kicked my ass out, lol.

Hope to see you around again some day :)

9. Take care, hope to see you back around here again. :wave:

10. Have fun. Be safe. We'll be here to welcome you back. :)

11. good luck man....where are you shipping out to?

12. :wave:good luck dude! enjoy your journey!

13. Yeah like everyone else said bro, be safe, good luck and we'll be expecting ya.

14. I can't say that I know you too well, but all the same, good luck with the job. Hopefully, you'll come back and the unfamiliarity will cease next time.:smoke:

15. Good luck man. I'll be sure to take a huge rip from the roor for you.

16. Good luck and be safe. :wave:

17. Ooh-rah! Dont let the sand fleas get you too bad at paris island.

18. hahah thanks guys ... already been through boot camp so im not worried about the sand fleas... or the fire ants in that case... i will be serving some time over seas in fillujah? cant spell for shit so correct me if im wrong lol.... blaze on guys... be easy ... ill be back some day ... hopefully not to long from n ow

19. I cant even begin to thank you. For all the things you do for us, and our country. Thanks for it all. Thanks for fighting for my security, and freedom. Thanks so much man. Good luck. And have fun. I love you. that may sound gay but you have to love these guys. They put there lives on the line every day.

20. Good luck with everything your life brings you.