Resturant grow box

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ras_Dready, May 3, 2011.

1. I'm jealous.

2. #22 whiteb0inewb, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    2 wives? that both share a bed with you, and have no problems with it?

[​IMG]

3. LOL, nope. No problems, other than I sleep on the outside edge of the bed cause the middle is too hot so they switch every night so they get equal time sleeping next to me. :) There's never really any jealousy issues, but when the two of them bicker it can be tricky to settle it without really taking sides. The key is to set aside time for each of them individually each day so they feel special. The rest of the time the three of us are always together. They take care of each other pretty well and we all have each other's backs at all times. We've lived like this for a couple of years now and have full intentions of continuing on indefinatly. I love them both, they both love me and each other. :):love:

I think the plants should be ready for food now so I'm gonna buy some when I get back home. Any sugestions? We don't have any specialty stores in our town so it's gotta be something you can buy at Canadian tire or some place like that...

4. I'm not too concerned about getting caught. We live in northern Ontario, half an hour from the nearest town and only have 4 plants... :) Plus the setup is fairly stealth. LOL

5. Canada...

Where "Its" at

:smoke:

6. UGH! Epic FAIL!!!

So, things were going great. Plants were healthy and growing well. I hadn't fixed the ventalation yet and that was my first mistake. I should have done it right away...

Somehow the fridge door got closed tight one night. I'm not sure how it happened, but when I went in to check on the plants in the morning the temp was WAY over 100f and all of them were crispy and dead. :( So, I know the box works well, now I'm gonna have to purchace some seeds and start over.

I was thinking a hempy bucket/scrog set up might do us well... Until I can set up the other fridge to handle bigger plants for flowering...

Any suggestions on specific strains that would do well in that environment?

Thanks everyone...

7. Do bagseed until you you get your shit dialed in.

8. I agree.. work out the problems first then worry about better genetics.. ;)

9. If only I could FIND bag seed... :( What we were growing was bag seed but it took a year to find 5 lousy seeds. :S

10. well if that's the case I would go with Nirvana seeds.. low cost with quality.. Maybe something like the indoor mix..

NIRVANA SEEDS REGULAR

I still wouldn't sink a lot into it till you get things working the way you want..

11. Dude I like the sleeping situation! you lucky fuck! Oh yeahthe fridge isfucking cool man.

12. Thanks for the input on the seeds. I grew a Blue God seed outdoors last year and really liked it. I can't believe the colour it turned before harvest! So purple! i had the girls press a fan leaf for posterity. I'd like to frame it behind glass and hang it as art in my bedroom or somewhere...

I like the fridge too, I just have to re engineer the cooling setup. I know what I want to try and untill I stabilize the temps with the door closed, I won't be growing anything. It's a shame because i'm going to miss the outdoor season now. :(

I like the sleeping arrangements too. ;) It's quite cozy. I just wish I was home more to enjoy it. LOL

13. I'm picking up my big ol' commercial refrigerator growbox-to-be from the restaurant tomorrow...gonna rip out all the internals and turn the big metal box on the ceiling of the fridge into a sound-deadened scrubber/fan box. Should be able to fit a 400w CMH comfortably into the space...we'll see I guess. Dueling refrigerator grow boxes, anyone? :p

14. That's exactly what you need to do, and that's my plan as well, but without the scrubber as smell and sound is not a concern for me. Also, if I could buy any type of HID grow light in my city I would much prefer that over the CFLs for full time growing. for now I'll use what I have and just upgrade as I can. I'll be very interested to watch your progress!

Good Luck. :)