restaurant with best burger?

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Aug 4, 2011.

1. The Dude abides. :smoke:

2. I hope everyone who's near In-N-Out has tried it..

I grew up on that shit, some of the best burgers in the land. Pretty much only places that can top it are little privately owned places or restaurants, and even most of them can't.

3. Outback?

4. Outback has hamburgers? I always get a steak, and I'm not always happy with it. lol

I prefer to just make my own steak now.

5. Exactly. The prices arent too bad, and theyre open till like 1 or 2 on some nights:hello:

6. is five guys in Canada i never heard of it till now?

My mom man, she makes the best home made burgers.

7. It's funny because I almost always get pasta when I go there. People look at me like "wtf dude your not gonna get a steak"

I just like pasta :)

8. Five guys has that bombin burger. imo the best place to munch and crunch while stoned

9. I never went to five guys but after reading all this I may. I got one like 3 mins from my house.

The standard restaurant. It's a crying shame to only get a burger in a place with such good food, but it was the best burger I've had.

10. There's a place here in Seattle called 'Blue Star' ...

my favorite burger is the 'california', angus beef with sliced avocados, fresh pesto and salsa, crispy bacon, and glorious melted mont. jack cheese.

Fucking. Drool.

Oh and their beer battered fries are pretty swag.

11. Burger ville kicks ass

12. McDonald's

13. Miners in Yakima washington next to my grill, which really doesnt count eh.

14. In n out is the best restaurant burger.

15. #36 treelover, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I second this

16. Third. Five Guys just opened up in late 2010 for us michiganders, and it was magical.
    :smoke:

17. #39 nb790, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    5 guys is good, and in n outs up there... but look for slaters 50 50.. relatively new business in southern california and its the most amazing burger youll ever have.. you can either build your own or go with one of their signatures.. they have monthly specials.. one time it was a mac n cheese burger.. the patty was infused with mac n cheese. :smoke:

i also had a pb&j bacon burger from here that was fucking delicious..

Slater's 50/50 - Burgers by Design

check out the site! theyre starting to spread, think they just opened another location by huntington beach, and soon to be in san diego! :D

everything you can put on your burger :yummy:

[​IMG]

18. anyplace that has fried egg on their burgers :p