Rest In Piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by rpmuser123, Oct 18, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well, I lost my favorite piece. It may have been small but it hit great and looked great. What happened is some motherfuckers broke into my car last night and jacked some shit. They also got my brothers truck, my sisters truck, and about 5 or 6 other vehicles through the neighborhood. I was missing this bong, a nice grinder, and a car stereo that wasn't installed. They got about 20 bucks and a set of truck keys(ignition and door keys!) from my brother.

At this point I'm just hoping they come back because if I had woken up the first thing in my hands would be the loaded rifle not 2 feet from my bed. They wouldn't have walked. They also tore up basically the entire neighborhood, TP, stolen shit, shit taken and just wantonly destroyed.

I feel like I've lost a part of me though that bong was amazing. :(

I called the cops though and they came and took a report, I was honest and told him everything that was missing including the bong and grinder, even though I can't get that back at all.

2. April 2009-October 2009

R.I.P.

[​IMG]

3. sorry for the loss, if they come back mess em up but if not let karma take care of it

4. See, thats the thing. I fully expect them to come back because they took and didnt get rid of a set of keys to his truck, so they still have those. I'll be waiting at the window tonight.

5. i bet they will come back. show 'em whos boss man.

6. I like the difference between the two pics of the bong, put it through some good use.

Also this sort of thing happened, all the unlocked cars on my street (which happened to be a lot) were rummaged through, turns out i'm one of two people that keep my car locked at all times. Sorry for your loss.

7. sorry about the loss :( I like the paintball gun though :eek:

8. Oh man I don't think I could even count the ounces that were smoked through that thing lol. I had this car unlocked because it doesn't run and doesn't get used except as rolling smoke room, and it's RIGHT next to my house. My VW was locked, with the alarm on. Too bad they didn't try to get in that one. I figured out they also took my weed jar(empty), I think they would have taken more but the battery is dead in the car so theres no light.

9. that's more like it :)

10. thats a pretty old paintball gun, do you still use it? play pump?

and fuck those guys, but at least its time for some new glass

11. Damn they must've been good if they tore through all those cars, and tp'd the whole street without waking ANYONE up. Even though they're theiving dickheads and I hope you do find them and f them up, thats still pretty impressive.

12. sorry about the loss, thats a sick ass pump though!

13. I dont have any paint or air. I do have birdshot and slugs though :)

And thats an 03 WGP cocker, I converted it to pump class because thats all I can afford to play any more. I did own over 100 paintball guns in the 5 years I played seriously though

14. They broke into(well, got into) 8 different cars, and TP'ed 2 houses, and removed the drain covers from the road, tipped over a bunch of pots with plants and shit, put a boat in the middle of the road and played basketball with someones pumpkins. that is pretty impressive.