Rest In Piece To My Piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by WillWrite4Weed, Jan 5, 2011.

1. One of the worst things that could happen to a stoner just happened to me. My piece fell and shattered:cry: It was a 3 inch, Rasta swirled, color changing, spoon pipe, and i will miss it dearly. To people who this tragedy has also fallen upon, post your stories and mourn the loss of such useful artwork.

2. 1. I bought a new bong from headshop. Two days later I kick it over and break it.

2. New spoon, had it for about a week. Dropped it on the garage floor and broke it.

Sucks.

3. I was taking my WS* tube to a friend, I went to buy some food on the way, when I was going to the supermarket it started raining. When I returned the rain was frozen to the ground, I was going 'wtf' fell with my bike and broke the bottom. It can still be used though but I'm going to put some firecrackers in that thing and order a new one :D ..

4. Man, that sucks. badass idea with the firecrackers though lol

5. My first piece broke just last night made a thread on it. It sucks so much, R.I.P to your piece.

6. Sorry to hear that. I broke my W* last night:(, bong was actually fine. The downstem and perc both snapped:eek: Im just happy it was cheap, and that my Syn Or Hvy didnt take a tumble.