Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Responsibility

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Los Ganjales, Oct 17, 2010.

1. I smoked a huge blunt when i woke up, and it was really hard to feed my betta fish, it took me about an hour to open the food. . . . Here's my betta fish, Trinity. I got her on 10/10/10 :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. betta fish are cool make sure you keep feeding her

3. You ever have one?

4. with the fish in there? hahahaah

5. ^ This is going to get the entire thread deleted if you keep discussing it. So for your sake, if you come back before a moderator does, delete the post before you get reprimanded and have your rep points deducted.

6. Deleted, why did I have to?

7. Fish need a very specific environment to thrive, even labyrinth breathers like Bettas, if its system is coated in a foreign resin, which occurs inside and out of the body of the fish when the water itself is contaminated, the organs inside become -scarred-, and the lifespan of your fish will drastically decrease.

8. getting animals high is not permitted here

9. Ok. But is that breaking a rule?

10. Because they do not tolerate animal abuse here, that includes the discussion of intoxicating animals, a Betta thread on the very same topic was deleted only 48 hours ago.

Not trying to give you a hard time, I don't know how serious you were being so you could have been joking, but even then it's still not allowed, and I thought you'd want a heads up, before you got a harsher 'heads up' from a mod or another member.

11. Why don't you read them and you shall find out.

12. #12 ChubbyRage, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
    Ok thanks, didn't realise. :wave:

EDIT: Sorry for the inconvience.

13. Now back to the OP lol:smoke::smoke:

14. If I get quite slow and not do well at school then I take a week break usually.

Then my responsibilities recover.​

15. I just know my limit, and I am responsible with my herb, so that rarely happens.

16. of course i have a red male a blue female and a white male they are fuckin awsome i love watching them swim they flow so nicely