Resorts...of sorts

Discussion in 'General' started by phiegnux, Jun 16, 2006.

1. excuse the Dr. Seuss-esque title, but for real- i cant really smoke anymore, im on probo (for a fuckin year) and im searching the net high and low for various inebriants that dont show up on DTs. Of course there's DXM of which im not much a fan of unless i am with freinds partying or some shit, but im pretty much restricted to my house. The past 3 nights ive done around or about 300-500mg of benedryl (one night while i was blazed as fuck and hallucinated my ass off.) other than that, im fresh out of ideas. so what im lookin for is some suggestions. id appreiciate it.

2. Alcohol.

It got me through probation.

3. nice

4. Shrooms/LSD if you're into psychedelics. Morning glory seeds would work too, or mescaline.

5. yea, theres a nother problem, no job. i could get some acohol for free though. i very much intrigued my psychedellics ( i say that casue ive never really done lsd, shrooms, and i hear morning glory isnt worth it, but it all opinion. thanks for the feedback. im gonna go try and find some beers.

6. you could try and smoke cat nip

7. If you're interested in psychedelics get some shrooms first, they're a real easy ride as long as you don't take too much for you to handle. But thats just my opinion.

8. Overdosing on Benadryl was probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. The day I did it, I was alone and bored. A friend told me about about a week before and he said it was awesome. So I decided I'd give it a shot. That day I went up to Walgreenz and baught a box of Benadryl and popped 25 of them and started fuckin tripping out bad. It's definitely not a psychedelic trip either because you can't really tell you're tripping, it's extremelyhard to tell hallucinations from reality. I don't reccommend you try this.

Anways, since you can't smoke weed for a whole year, I suggest you stick to alcohol. Enjoy yourself a little bit.

9. definatly shrooms, i took some on Saturday and had a dt monday, passed it

10. haha me and you both man.