Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resiny Glass spoons.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Octus, May 18, 2011.

1. Okay I just did this,
    I didn't think anyone has discovered this.

Needed
    Spoon with decent amount of resin
    Torch lighter(recommended)
    Glove(if needed)

So I was sitting here, smoked a bowl,
    And then I started lighting the out side of the glass on my spoon( at the base)
    And did that for 30-60 seconds and either resin vapor/ smoke came out
    TRY IT
    let a lot of vapor build up.

Sorry if I said stuff wrong, I'm blown.

Edit: I think it was vapor, very smooth.

2. You're weakening the glass on the pipe.

Why not just smoke weed, or scrape res and smoke that?

Also, I think I'd burn the fuck out of myself like that.

3. It shouldn't weaken the glass on the pipe. Its a gradual temp change so it will be fine on glass as long as he doesn't do it every day. If he were to drop it in a pot of boiling water it would hurt but he isn't. And yeah, you know you can just scrape the resin with a paper clip and smoke that

4. I recently started letting rubbing alcohol sit in my dirty pieces and scraping up whatever resin I could. Then I pour it out into an opened container and let the alcohol evaporate leaving me resin which I did scrap up and smoke. it doesn't get me all that high tho to be honest... i'm thinking i might start putting the resin in small packed bowls.

5. I scrape as much as I can out with a paperclip (this gets most of it) and then clean the pipe by putting it in a bag, covering it with alcohol, and dumping in sea salt; then closing and shaking.

6. are sure w you werent smoking meth dawg

7. hahahahahaha

8. That's a good plan if you are down to smoke res. I used to let resin accumulate and smoke it when I wanted to smoke and had absolutely no alternative. Now I just keep my pieces clean with ISO and salt at least once a week. It makes them hit bigger and much cleaner in my opinion.

9. Easier method, get a paperclip and scrape it, or a wire strainer in the sink and clean it out with water.

10. guess what!

youre not the 1st person to discover this...

11. Sorry wouldn't want to look like a crack head.