Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hackerslasher, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Ya but don't heat it in a stove just naturally dry it outside. You do that and you get some really disgusting iso resin. Congratz!

2. Stove was the first thing that popped in my head it doesn't necessarily have to be a stove, wouldn't it be better then just plain resin?

3. #23 FuckBeerGetWeed, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    resin is fucking disgusting. gonna pack some nice green

4. "hey guys wanna smoke some black shit that got stuck to my pipe after we smoked that herb a few weeks ago?"

5. *best method*
    Freeze your bowl or glass peice for 15 mins, then scrape it with a metal scraper.
    Just squish the frozen flakes together.

Boom!.. shitty hash

6. [quote name='"hackerslasher"']Ok. How am I supposed to salvage my resin so I can smoke it? Scraping it with a paper clip seems damaging[/quote]

you may not want to do it. its nasty and unhealthy

7. paper clip wont hurt your pipe, i do it all the time, in fact all i have to smoke to night is 2 bowls of resin

8. Stfu.

youre absolutely right, and you gotta do what you gotta do..

9. Can you somehow make edibles with resin? :confused:

10. [quote name='"smotpoker5"']Heres an idea, I don't know a lot about iso hash but what if you cleaned your piece using rubbing alcohol and afterward dump all the contents onto some sort of stove or whatever heated the resin until all of the alcohol evaporated. Wouldn't you be left with hash??[/quote]

Iv done it all you are left with is a really sticky ball of resin

11. Let soak in warm water for 30 seconds, remove, scrape with anything. Knife, paperclip, scissors etc

12. now i dont mind smoking resin, but that would be fucking disgusting.

13. lol how many times do we need this same thread repeated:p i swear theres a new resin thread like every two days or so and the replies are always exactly the same, half the people act like they are too good for resin and jus talk about how bad it is, and the other half is like arguing with them talking about how high it gets them and its not that bad etc. etc. Damn guys! enough already lol! common now, ya'll slippin!:rolleyes:

14. ^^^ exactly lol resin is just shit that you smoke when you got nothing else lets leave it at that

15. this made me laugh for some reason.

16. Get a torch lighter and put it on the bottom of the bowl. It vapes actually nice after a while.