Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FORE567, Feb 19, 2009.

1. what is the best way to get the resin out of the inside of my spoon so i can smoke it?

2. #2 SovietRed, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    Scrape it with a hot knife or razorblade. Do yourself a favor and just clean it, that shit is nasty.

3. I use a paper clip and unfold it then scrape the bowl

4. Be sure to search for other threads like your own before creating a whole new thread, ppl on here dont like that ;] haha.

As for your spoon, i found this; hopefully it solves your question:

:smoke:

5. ^ hey that's me ;)

6. Any positive word that hydrogen peroxide works as a substitute for alchohol?

7. You want to smoke the resin.

Alcohol evaporates, leaving you with smoke able resin.

Im not sure how well the hydrogen peroxide evaporates.

8. yea i know how to clean it and stuff but i want to get it out so i can smoke it. ive used

the paper clip method but it is kinda tedious and i was wondering if there was a better

way to get it off the inner walls but still keep it in smokeable condition.

9. lol i couldnt stop laughing when i read that. had to throw it in the sig slot :smoke:

10. aight ill try it thanks bro

11. Do what youngsteezy quoted.

Dump the dirty iso alcohol into a pan/cookie sheet and let the alcohol evaporate.

Then ball up the resin and smoke it.