Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tuffet87, Dec 8, 2018.

1. So I had seen a post in here a while ago about smoking resin and turning your pipe sideways or something and hitting it from the carb??? Or something like that?? Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Why would you want to smoke resin...it smells horrible & doesn't get you high lol, it's literally tar :laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I had no idea lol I’ve never tried it and in that same post that person had said that you could get super high lol. I am out and need to re up but I was just curious lol still kinda new here lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Fallse. Resin will get you high if you're in a bind. If you have a gas stove heat the bowl side and use an oven mit to hold it. Hit it when it starts popping. It tastes awful tho
    Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I used to do this when I was in high school. Not a good idea, at all. In fact it is disgusting! :) Resin can get you high, but if I remember, it wasn't for long and imo not worth it. Look at what you are putting into your lungs!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. The lack of oxygen & inhaling tar will get you light headed not get you high lol.. if it had any medicinal values everyone would be smoking it :confused_2:

I wouldn't smoke it even if I was dry :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Lol, resin is basically tar with a little thc. It tastes awful. But it does get you stoned. And as to why people dont smoke it. Because it is tastes like licking a bongs asshole(at least im sure that's what it would taste like idk) but its pretty bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Very true