Resin

Discussion in 'General' started by *dmoney/208*, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Well, sitting here smokin' up some resin, waiting to re-up in the morning. It's never anyone's first choice, and many people won't even touch it, but for those like me who dare, resin can pay off if you are stuck dry and really want to smoke. I don't even want to hear that 'resin can't/doesn't get you high' bullshit, because it can get you high on nearly an overdone edible level in the right circumstances. Anyhoo, while sitting here and burning, I've gotten kind of nostalgic remembering all the times and ways it's come through when I've had nothing else. Anyone else in my boat right now?

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

2. Yeah, I know, a lot of people don't care for it. It's all good now, smokin' bud yet again.

3. Resin is disgusting tastes like dog shit and has 1%thc if that? Fuck smoking resin its what broke bums do..

4. Great for edibles and hard times imo

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have two rules:

1. Save the resin.

2. Don't smoke resin.

I realize this doesn't make sense. Back when I was younger and poorer, and weed was harder to come by, resins did matter, although I hated smoking it. The high comes with a bad attitude, at least for me. So I got in the habit of saving it.

One time I threw my resins out, and a week later I ran out of weed. :mellow: So, being complacent and getting rid of it is still a bad idea, even though I don't intend to use it.

6. Over the recent months I have been at an all time low on keeping supply at an even demand that I run into resin and am left high and dry for weeks on end. This is new to me because I used to always have a paycheck to visit the dispensary once, if not twice a week.

I find that about a quarter of weed gives 1-2 grams of residual resin use in my trusty Snodgrass piece and that is like striking black gold to me!
    :gc_rocks:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Yeah dude, especially when things are like that, resin can be critical. I had times back in the day where it get me through whole weeks when I was dry until I got paid. I personally kind of have to avoid smoking it in excess nowadays as much as I can, as I tend to get bad throat infections and such from it more now than I used to, but man every once in a while it comes in clutch.

8. Wtf we're talking about bong resin and not hash?! Scratch my last comment the fuck off!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. They mean the dirty tar build up you get in your bong/pipe fuck smoking that shit tastes like dog shit imo, but hash I'm all over it:smoke:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I knew a guy in high school that kept a jar of black resin:sick:... i did smear it all over a cigarette once and that was a bad idea. Watching it bubble and drip off.... the same guy years later used alcohol to clean his shit and would filter, purge and DAB it:blink::blink::sick:. It worked he said, but man that smell was something else...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. But no high horse here, ive smoked plenty of resin myself

• Agree Agree x 1