Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whirlpool, Dec 22, 2012.

1. How do i get my pipe to resin more? my friend taught me to just let the smoke float around in it once i take a hit (take hit, dont release carb) and cover the mouth piece. i have a glass pipe. im sure i just need to smoke more out of it. i just havent seen any progress lately. :wave:

2. Smoke a lot of weed in a short time

3. Leaving the smoke in there makes it stale, I'd rather hit it right away.

You're into the wrong hobby bro, don't collect resin, collect kief! Nice screen in a grinder or even a kief box! :smoking: Only other way I can think of is smoke more..

4. Doesn't matter how fast you smoke it. Just give it time. Don't smoke hella just to keep the smoke in the chamber. That's stale smoke to which will end up tasting worse. Enjoy it and let time do whatever

5. No offense man, but if you're trying to collect resin for usage, that's kind of sad.

Buy more bud.

What you're doing is like H addicts saving cottons.