Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jacobbsback, Dec 10, 2012.

1. So resin I dont know why people hate on it because when your dry it get you higj sometimes even more than weed and its more of a body high wich I like alot plus when you dont have money you can just scrap your piece

2. exactly :smoking: i always mix my resin with a little tobacco and kief. it helps it burn longer then its already long burn time and increases potency.

3. I some times ill do is break my bud down and rol the reisn on the bud and then pack it in a bowl

4. I smoke it as well.

5. I actually tried smoking resin for the first time the other day. scraped out the bowl, put it on a screen, and blazed it up. definitely got high hahaha

6. I think resin has more cbd's in it then thc because its more of a indica high

7. here is my feeling on resin. I have smoked it a total of one time and while yes you will get it is simply not worth it. For one it tastes like complete butt and two, there is a reason your peice filters out that nasty resin. Why smoke something that has been filtered. my two cents

8. Umm...glass bowls do not 'filter out' anything at all. The resin is there simply because the smoke came into contact with the glass, and got stuck.

Same concept as your chimney getting dirty.

9. yeah i don't mind smoking resin. I just think of it as getting more than what you paid for kinda (even though you did pay for the weed, i hope this makes sense). i also like how even a little bit will burn for a long time, or longer than you would at least expect. don't mind the taste as long as it'll get me high when i'm dry :D

10. when i had a bowl about two years ago i smoked a lot of res. always felt nice

11. People hate it for the same reason people hate a lot of things, personal preference.

I never liked the buzz, the taste, or anything about the stuff.

12. I love resin. Anyone ever boiled a pipe to get resin out?

13. Don't hate on res if you haven't smoked it with hempwick ... We've all been there when we needed to smoke to fall asleep aha

14. Hempwick for sure. With a lighter it can be nasty.

15. maybe filter is the wrong word... but if that resin is on the pipe doesnt that mean it would have been in your lungs? i dont really know i just assumed