Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

resin stains

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ganji The Wise, Jul 6, 2010.

1. so i was going thru this old ass box of comic books and found this charlie brown peanuts pencilbox
    there was about an 8th of some very strange blue weed.so i pack a bowl and tried it out
    it tasted nothing like weed but it wasnt bad
    i smoked the rest of it and it turned out pretty bomb:p
    anyways when i cleaned my pipe it left the meanest stain on one of my favorite shirts
    how do i get that shit off
    p.s what does corner the bowl means?
    ive been smoking for quite some time and ive never heard that used in context:hippie:

2. I can't help you with the stain, sorry.

But cornering a bowl is almost exactly what it sounds like. its when you try to only light a small section of what you're smoking in the bowl so that you conserve. SO instead of cherying your bowl or soemthing, only a side or corner burns at a time.

Hope this help, if you've been smoking for a while you probably do it without even thinking.

3. Only burn one corner (leave top greens for next hitter)

Try some alcohol on the stain. I've never done it but it's worth a shot, right?

4. If your in the UK we get some stain removal stuff called vanish, not sure if you get it in the US but it's pretty damn good, never done me wrong before :D and yeah it's what that guy said, it's just lightingthe edge of the bowl so the next person still gets to hit it. :)
    :smoke:

5. BILLY MAYZ HERE WITH ANOTHER FANTASSTIC PRODUCT.
    win.
    and yeash oxiclean does work.