Resin stained popper bong

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Maxxkitty28, May 24, 2018.

1. That is my beautiful bong, karma. Shes real pretty clean. But its stained with hard water and tabbaco resin. I can get most of it clean but the glass is stained. Ive tried iso and salt and hot water.

Attached Files:

2. i generally use Agent orange for really tough stains. just pour it into your bong and let it soak overnight. give it a good shake in the morning and rinse it out really well. idk how well it will work for hard water stains, but those are relatively easy to remove with vinegar. you can google how to remove hard water stains to take care of those.

3. Never heard of tobacco in a bong before ...cheers/

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. That's fucking gnarly why do you smoke tobacco with weed in a bong??? I smoke cigarettes & weed but not together in a bong.. I sometimes roll a spliff aka a weed & tobacco J that's about it though.

Don't you get like a crazy nicotine rush when you do a popper?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Now we know why ...lol the stain Ugh!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yes i sure do. I pack tabbaco then put weed on top. And yes wicked good headrushes

7. That's grim lol you do know that headrush is from lack of oxygen right?? Why would you just not smoke your weed by itself in a bong then have a cigarette after?

8. Umm honestly i just started to prefer a popper. Maybe the taste, maybe the headrush? Im not sure.