Resin saves the day

Discussion in 'General' started by Spark It29, May 22, 2012.

1. Well I just learned my main dealer stopped selling weed for awhile because he's getting paranoid about getting caught. Couldn't find weed all night, and the kid who I picked up from some kid's house, drove him to his house, and drove him home tonight only gave me 2 hits of weed. Fuck that. Cleaning out my parent's pipe right now though and I have a pretty respectable amount of resin, and not quite done ;)

I know it's nasty but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do

Attached Files:

2. you'll be so stoned off that it just wont taste that great....

3. brush the shit out of your mouth too when you're done..

4. Hey man, nothing wrong with resin.

5. Haha, I'm so a.d.d that I switch the pieces I use constantly. I have run out so many times and found a fully packed piece waiting for me. A pro will smoke that resin and not even gruff on the taste!

6. just realized this is what my picture really should have been...

Attached Files:

7. Spoken like a true man.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwVuo4tMVYY]Miranda Cosgrove - Kissin U (HQ w/lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

9. Now, I've had my share of resin smoking, but I'm curious. Do most people made a ball out of it by compressing all the resin in a plastic bag, then cut it into chunks? or do you just pour it straight it the bowl?

10. when I'm kissing you my senses come alive!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN IM KISSING YOU!!!!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!:smoke: dude idk what I'm doing its just life

11. Depends on the res. If it's out of my pipe it's usually pretty soft so I'll make it into a ball. Once it's the size of a marble I'll just toss it back in the pipe and rip away. Usually a dozen or so hits off of one of those, plus it get's me flippen baked.

If I get dry crusty resin I just put it all in a pile like you had in the picture and put it in the bowl like it's busted cheeb

12. Gross, man. You're gonna be so baked though.

13. Yes, sometimes it does :smoke:

14. Yo.:cool:

15. SwitchOne your my man. Your next signature should be mine just sayin cuz I love u.