Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlakeGreeN, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Hey everybody :) I jst finished a couple bowls off my bubbler and I cleared it then I just hit it with nothing in the bowl. (not even water). I sucked for a bit then I heard a crackling and burning. I stopped sucking a breathed out some faint smoke. I then proceeded to suck harder to check if whR I had seen was legit. Is this what smoking resin is? Thank you GC :D

2. why yes it is.

3. yes, you were taking resin hits. not the most welcome thing but when you're dry it can be a life saver. i usually clean my pieces before i get to the point that i can take resin hits, but that's just me being neurotic about cleanlyness