Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

resin question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xCaseyCakes, May 3, 2009.

1. I'm not really a new toker, been puffin' for a while, but I've never smoked resin before and I've been wondering how it's done. I have a nice little glass pipe that hasn't been cleaned in a while - how would I go about getting it out? And when I do, do I just put it in the bowl again and smoke it?

Sorry for such stupid questions :p

2. To get the resin out, use a paper clip or something. You just pack the bowl and smoke it. The resin should look like like a pile of fine carbon shaving, like from a pencil. Light it up and it should burn. Tastes pretty nasty though..

3. i just heat up the bowl a little bit then scrape out the resin with either a paper clip or a knife or something, then you can just make it into a ball and smoke it like you normally would weed.

4. You could go for a few approaches:

- Just got a heat resistant towel or something and put it around your pipe and just lite the bowl and inhale slower and for a longer time....but that makes the res harder and in turn harder to clean.

-Any other way takes a little bit more effort because you need to get the res out of the bowl. Try getting a paper clip or coat hanger...just a plaiable metal wire that you can bend and stuff. Id reccomend wearing latex gloves if you have any this is messy bidness. Make sure not to scratch too hard as to scrap the glass too much.

Then once you get all the res you want out of the pipe....since your this far, take granulated salt and 90% alcohol and clean that thing...make it happy.

then still with your gloves on, roll the res into like a french bread loaf and then you can cut it into pretty even pieces and stick it in the freezer for like 5 minutes.

Then either put it in the bowl for a couple hits or as someone else posted a bit ago. Knife hits.

The less sophisicated way is to just get 2 butter knifes and turn your coil oven on high putting the tips of the knifes of the heating up coils, take the time to cut the bottem of a 2-liter or big plastic jug of similar size. When the knives are really hot put one of the res balls on one of the knives, take the other hot one and sandwich it and just have the 2-liter over the smoke.....and inhale...

enjoy

5. You can also cut a tiny bit off [ ] <--

Just keep burning it prefrebly with a turbo lighter.

6. thanks everyone :]
    i think i'm going to just go with the paperclip scraping idea. Is this whole thing a very messy process?

7. not at all. just make sure you scrape it off on a sheet of paper. makes it easier.

8. if you took the time to read what people wrote down for you youd know the answer to that.....way to rep your name of appentice toker

9. Its pretty easy to scrape it off, but smoking it is pretty unpleasant. If you dont mind tobacco i would reccommend mixing the resin in so it burns. That's what I do, but its not for everyone. You can also boil your pipe and filter the resin out of the water with a coffee filter. Very gratifying if theres hard to reach spots on your pipe that have built up a ton.

10. i just heat it up and scrape it out with a knife

11. just smoked it guys. i'm high like no other :]

12. ^that's because there's something like 5x the amount of THC in resin as there was in the weed itself, it's very nasty but will get you blazed as hell.