Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Resin = pure THC???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xanxibar, Mar 3, 2009.

1. A thread from 2009. Almost 6 years and I can say no it's not. Pure THC is known as an unmentionable. And its a nasty high when consumed. I did not like it.

Resin contains about (maybe) 25% of whatever the original THC content was in the bud. And it tastes like shit. I smoked some yesterday.

2. #102 Old School Smoker, Dec 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
    Yes. When we say "ewww resin is gross", we mean it. If i ever caught one of my friends adding resin to an edible, I would want to beat his ass right there on the spot. How do you think that shit tastes?

3. A cannabis concentrate? I feel like there's something I don't know about.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #104 Old School Smoker, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2014
    I cannot mention on here what it is called cause that is breaking forum rules. All I can say is that it is pure 100% THC in powder form. Hint: It's named after a Kellogg's cereal.

5. Just right?

6. This talk about resin reminds me I was brushing my teeth earlier and dropped some toothpaste in the sink. I should go scrape it up to use for tonight.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

7. Nah I ain't gonna be able to do that. I just smoked a small bowl of resin and held each hit in for 2 seconds (4 hits), and someone told me that it's like pure thc

• Funny Funny x 1